Ct70 build

trek97 said:
that is awesome news bud. Me and the Mrs might just drive over and see ya!!!
It's a pretty good show. There's a lot of cool builds every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest update includes a new correct year seat. I love this exhaust in terms of shape. Not a fan of the sound though. Really torn on what to do. I have a Brock's system for it but I love the look of the oem so much that I'm having a hard time wanting to swap it.

9b6460f8699a14cc72682e239b2e64db.jpg

e00d33a07e9de65a5fe4934d93b1d4c0.jpg

As long as the volume level of the stock exhaust is tolerable. I vote its a GO. It really is a nice looking unit.

trek97 said:
As long as the volume level of the stock exhaust is tolerable. I vote its a GO. It really is a nice looking unit.
It's not very loud. Sounds like a stock CT70. Which isn't exactly a great sound. Aftermarket setups sound amazing in comparison.

Tifun said:
It's not very loud. Sounds like a stock CT70. Which isn't exactly a great sound. Aftermarket setups sound amazing in comparison.

I say keep her on til after the show. Then decide. Rach and I booked our room at Symphony Hotel. Just a couple blocks from the brewery. And the trolley will take us to and fro.

trek97 said:
I say keep her on til after the show. Then decide. Rach and I booked our room at Symphony Hotel. Just a couple blocks from the brewery. And the trolley will take us to and fro.
Awesome. We are in Covington at the Raddison. So we get to have fun finding parking spaces. I'll be there super early Saturday to drop the bike off. Not sure what our day consists of or when the rest of the indykids will get in town.

I had a kV 75.... along the same lines. It's actually embarrassing to say but I got rid of it because I couldn't get it to run right. Embarrassing as I'm a mechanic of 25 years now, what could have been wrong with a single cylinder mini bike that couldn't be figured out. I just didn't know at 11 and neither did dad. Ran awesome for many years before that though.

Sent from my E6653 using DO THE TON mobile app

duffer said:
I had a kV 75.... along the same lines. It's actually embarrassing to say but I got rid of it because I couldn't get it to run right. Embarrassing as I'm a mechanic of 25 years now, what could have been wrong with a single cylinder mini bike that couldn't be figured out. I just didn't know at 11 and neither did dad. Ran awesome for many years before that though.

Sent from my E6653 using DO THE TON mobile app
Ah yes. KV75. Buddy had on last year for a short stink. Cool little 2t bike. His wasn't as fast as a stock CT but was a blast to ride.

Go give my little dude some love!

Bike of the month voting is active til Feb 2nd.

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=72808.0

A few iPhone pics from Garagebrewed. I left my dslr in my buddies car so I'll upload those later.
f13d6245e678ec2eff50614d6212d76d.jpg
cbea13c0739e1fb17a62e940e503403f.jpg
76ba91663ab046e1dc960d06c02798a0.jpg

No updates. Just posting a pic. Though I️ need to work on the new exhaust.
fdb0171ddb0f4a9b3ea84721919e0db8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom