The Official "Rockabilly & Pin-up Chicks we all Love" Post...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww
arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh my eyes are melting.. why oh why did I look here..

blahhhhhh ..

fullkatguzdock6js.jpg

I don't know this chick... but I want to.

DAMN... i think i have a new poster for my new garage...

Nice Guzzi too :)

Here are some track girls. There second iob is a Brass pole techntion
Hey they love bikes toooo.

DSC06898.jpg

Definately a cutie...Now if she could borrow just maybe 2 or three lbs of that previous entrant's ass, she'd be perfect. GAWD that girl is narsty...who the hell seriously put that up on the web?? "Mang check out MY woman..she's hot!" Definately overloading the shocks and frame load capacity that one. Ass looks like 40lbs of chewed bubble gum.

TonUpSoldier said:
Definately a cutie...Now if she could borrow just maybe 2 or three lbs of that previous entrant's ass, she'd be perfect. GAWD that girl is narsty...who the hell seriously put that up on the web?? "Mang check out MY woman..she's hot!" Definately overloading the shocks and frame load capacity that one. Ass looks like 40lbs of chewed bubble gum.

You bad mouthin my girl? I gonna send her over to whup your ass ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Thumper

Hrmmm i think i wasnt even looking at the bike for once there....We can excuse it im sure....heheheheh

Druro said:
OK... while it's not a cafe...
2544a.jpg

HEY RYAN!!.. whats with big idea of posting a pic of my SISTER!!!...Why I otta!!!!...
How did you know that my kid sister posed of REV Cycles last summer??!!!!.... ???

locO leoN said:
HEY RYAN!!.. whats with big idea of posting a pic of my SISTER!!!...Why I otta!!!!...
How did you know that my kid sister posed of REV Cycles last summer??!!!!.... ???

She was your sister? she never told me that last nigh.... whoops.

Obviously she got the good looks in the family.

Back
Top Bottom