Hows The Weather 2/14/07

XS650RR

Go'n In Deeper ... Come'n Out Harder
Hows the weather where you are ???. In Bowmanville we are still getting snow. I would estimate that mother nature has dropped a good 6-7 inches so far. :p

This is what the front of my house looks like:

IMAGE_00214.jpg

There's an Audi S4 under there.

The Chicago area got slammed yesterday with about 6-12'' of snow - plus wicked wind gusts of up
too 40mph. I would rather have snow than butt ass cold anyday (yet it is susposed to be below zero tonite)
::)

I live 50 miles north of St. Louis,MO, after seeing that buried car from cleveland, I'll stop whining about the 4 inches of snow we got. its sunny today though. ;D

a group of us went to see motorcycle & 4-wheel ice racing a couple of weeks ago in the st.louis area. the arena was way too small, and the fumes were really bad, but it made you want to go out and buy a 4-wheeler afterwards. those were a blast to watch, very aggressive. I'm not sure how real the racing was, but it was still fun to watch.

A quad would've been fun today. I spent about 4 hours shoveling snow. I may have to invest in a quad with a snow plow attachment. That would be after I pick up my CL 360 of course.

A sunny -19 and no new snow here in Winnipeg... that's suntanning weather compared to the -35's we hit a couple of days ago... that's before the windchill folks.

We're headed for near 0 by the weekend... which means cloud, messy streets and new snow... I'll take -20 and sunny any day!

eightthirtysixcc said:
Here in California we have good riding weather all day and all night, every day. ;D

AWWW RUB IT IN why dont ya??!!.. kick a brother in the nuts when he's down why dont ya??!!.. LOL... ;D
It SUCKS here in Toronto... SUCKS I Say SUCKS!!..

locOleoN said:
eightthirtysixcc said:
Here in California we have good riding weather all day and all night, every day. ;D

AWWW RUB IT IN why dont ya??!!.. kick a brother in the nuts when he's down why dont ya??!!.. LOL... ;D
It SUCKS here in Toronto... SUCKS I Say SUCKS!!..

At least Daytona is only a few weeks away !!!! ...... oh boy oh boy oh boy ;D

I want more of the GOOD snow, so I do some nice riding (snowboard riding that is)!
Could so some good jumps off of those cars in Cleveland it looks! heehee

It figures out West gets dumped with snow AFTER I get back from Sunshine Valley & Lake Louise. grrrrrrrr Oh well. I guess I'll just have to go back later!

locOleoN said:
snow sucks... :mad:...It makes everythogn cold and me GRUMPY :mad:
I'd be grumpy too if I had a toothbrush stuck to my ear all day!!!
By the way, you really should have that surgically removed. The wax build-up that could be occurring could cause some serious hearing loss. :p

I contemplated calling in sick to go snowboarding...

cough.. cough... I think I may be coming down with something... ;)

Kuyarico said:
I contemplated calling in sick to go snowboarding...

cough.. cough... I think I may be coming down with something... ;)
I can write you a note to your boss to say you are very sick and need a week off from work.
I'll try not to use crayon to make it more authentic. :p

Yes, you NEED to go snowboarding. It'll clear your head and you will be 300% more effective at work. At least you can try telling that to your boss. hhehee

I got 12 inches yesterday (snow, not a surgical procedure). My son is working at the hill in Milton (Glen Eden) and he already had the day off. At 1pm the sun was out and the boarding was great, even for a small hill. I went to work but came home at lunch to work from home. All the guys were out snowblowing everyone's driveways and walks. It was like a 'Leave It To Beaver' scene. That's why I like living in older Milton. Smalltown, Canada.

Noel, it's supposed to go up to 7C by the end of next week, and rain. That will wash all the salt off the roads hopefully. If not, I'll bring you some sunshine back from Dayyyyyyytoooooooooonnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaa. Gotta take lots of pictures, my first time. Leave the snow behind.

it's only 36 days to spring right?

Back
Top Bottom