My Suzi T500 Project *It's Alive Video*

Re: My Suzi T500 Project (The Build Up Begins!)

Oooo I like that gold man :eek:

johnu said:
Pipes are finished with all brackets on and welded. I can't believe how light these pipes are!

Uhm... these are off the hook sick! Awesome job.

Gorgeous paint on the triples, I forget if you mentioned it before but, is it rattle paint, what brand?

wow, just wow. This part of the build is the best, when all the parts start going on the last time and it becomes the bike you wanted it to be. This one will be killer for sure, those pipes rock.

CarbsAndCylinders said:
Gorgeous paint on the triples, I forget if you mentioned it before but, is it rattle paint, what brand?

The triples are actually painted with rattle can, it is Duplicolor engine enamel from pep boys. I have to cook it at 200* for an hour to harden the paint. I couldn't find the right color in regular enamel.

Got the forks back in today and some of the electrical components mounted.

Attachments

• forks.JPG
    forks.JPG
    253.4 KB · Views: 205

Thx. Got the swing arm done and installed today.

Attachments

• sa1.JPG
    sa1.JPG
    199.1 KB · Views: 195
  • sa2.JPG
    sa2.JPG
    198.6 KB · Views: 194
My Suzi T500 Project (The Build Up Begins!)

Super clean looking frame John!
Looks the biz!

Looking great.

My pedantic side says paint the coil gold or black though

guaranteed bike of the month? id like to think so. awesome build dude been following along for a while now.. just love it.

ako said:
Looking great.

My pedantic side says paint the coil gold or black though

I would have to agree on the spring color but I'm sure you already have a plan for that ?

DreadRock said:
I would have to agree on the spring color but I'm sure you already have a plan for that ?

Haha! I knew I'd get called out on the spring. Orange is my favorite color and was my original choice for my tank and seat, but as i decided to leave them raw aluminium I had to get a splash of orange somewhere. I'll make my final decision on the spring when the bike is complete.

johnu said:
Haha! I knew I'd get called out on the spring. Orange is my favorite color and was my original choice for my tank and seat, but as i decided to leave them raw aluminium I had to get a splash of orange somewhere. I'll make my final decision on the spring when the bike is complete.

Being a KaTOOM rider I can understand ;)

Right on Dread "Go orange" ;D

Attachments

• stateline.jpg
    stateline.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 851

Well, after 3 days of reading this thread in it's entirety, I say that I would blitz a set of whoops with those renthal fatbars. Awesome job dude!

clem said:
Well, after 3 days of reading this thread in it's entirety, I say that I would blitz a set of whoops with those renthal fatbars. Awesome job dude!

Thanks! I might not be blitzing whoops on this one but I hope to beat up on some sport bikes at trackdays just like with the supermoto.

Bottom end installed. I suppose next will come my least favorite part the electrical :mad:

Attachments

• bu2.JPG
    bu2.JPG
    202.5 KB · Views: 201

Now that I see it in that pic John keep the orange spring !!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom