www.speedmotoco.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: DECEMBER 2012 DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - NOMINATIONS  (Read 6427 times)

Offline 3DogNate

• DTT BOTM WINNER
  • "You Meet the Nicest People on a Honda"
Re: DECEMBER 2012 DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - NOMINATIONS
« Reply #20 on: Nov 27, 2012, 21:03:33 »
Man.... I got some tough competition... all the bikes so far look the business. Maybe i should have held out a couple of weeks. ;)

Offline john83

• DTT SUPPORTER
« Reply #21 on: Nov 27, 2012, 22:18:40 »
Wow, I'm coming to this party late. There's some great nominations so far!

Offline Kanticoy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • Mad Science!
« Reply #22 on: Nov 28, 2012, 01:27:18 »
Sure, I'll accept it!  She's a mule and a work horse for me.  Most reliable bike I have!  I love that bike!

Here's the build thread.  It gets mixed with the new 400 somewhere near the end, but it gives ya the basics!

Thanks dudes!

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=21495.0
I get not knowing, but I can't for the life of me understand not trying. It's only metal it can be fixed. Man up and risk a mistake in exchange for a lesson.
'

Offline two-smoker

• I reject your reality, and substitute my own!
« Reply #23 on: Nov 29, 2012, 03:41:25 »
If nobody else has done it yet, I'll second Dreadrock's nomination for the Sock Monkey. His bike looks a lot like mine! Lol.
"I suppose I'd say.... BOLLOCKS! But that's pretty much a reflex for me."

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=21144.new#new

Offline Tim

• Administrator
  • DTT SUPPORTER
    • DO THE TON
« Reply #24 on: Nov 30, 2012, 17:52:10 »
OK - I've been lax on the thread (silly busy at work).  Voting to start tonight - nominations closed :)
"Quality . . . you know what it is, yet you don't know what it is. But that's self-contradictory. But some things are better than others, that is, they have more quality. But when you try to say what the quality is, apart from the things that have it, it all goes poof! There's nothing to talk about. But if you can't say what Quality is, how do you know what it is, or how do you know that it even exists? If no one knows what it is, then for all practical purposes it doesn't exist at all. But for all practical purposes it really does exist."

Offline Tim

• Administrator
  • DTT SUPPORTER
    • DO THE TON
« Reply #25 on: Dec 01, 2012, 11:54:19 »
Ok - not to be a stick in the mud, but once I found the build thread for Sock Monkey (wasn't included in the nomination - tsk tsk) if I'm not mistaken, it's not 'quite' on the road yet is it?  We agreed a while back that being road-worthy would be a criteria for BOTM participation.

So I've left SM off the voting list for the moment.  If I'm mistaken you'll have to forgive me :) and we can sort it out.  And there's always January!  Get that thing riding down the road!
"Quality . . . you know what it is, yet you don't know what it is. But that's self-contradictory. But some things are better than others, that is, they have more quality. But when you try to say what the quality is, apart from the things that have it, it all goes poof! There's nothing to talk about. But if you can't say what Quality is, how do you know what it is, or how do you know that it even exists? If no one knows what it is, then for all practical purposes it doesn't exist at all. But for all practical purposes it really does exist."

Offline two-smoker

• I reject your reality, and substitute my own!
« Reply #26 on: Dec 01, 2012, 18:30:46 »
Yeah, I hear ya.... I wasn't paying attention i guess. Lol.
"I suppose I'd say.... BOLLOCKS! But that's pretty much a reflex for me."

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=21144.new#new