DECEMBER 2012 DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - NOMINATIONS

Man.... I got some tough competition... all the bikes so far look the business. Maybe i should have held out a couple of weeks. ;)

Sure, I'll accept it! She's a mule and a work horse for me. Most reliable bike I have! I love that bike!

Here's the build thread. It gets mixed with the new 400 somewhere near the end, but it gives ya the basics!

Thanks dudes!

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=21495.0

If nobody else has done it yet, I'll second Dreadrock's nomination for the Sock Monkey. His bike looks a lot like mine! Lol.

OK - I've been lax on the thread (silly busy at work). Voting to start tonight - nominations closed :)

Ok - not to be a stick in the mud, but once I found the build thread for Sock Monkey (wasn't included in the nomination - tsk tsk) if I'm not mistaken, it's not 'quite' on the road yet is it? We agreed a while back that being road-worthy would be a criteria for BOTM participation.

So I've left SM off the voting list for the moment. If I'm mistaken you'll have to forgive me :) and we can sort it out. And there's always January! Get that thing riding down the road!

Back
Top Bottom