March 2016 BOTM Voting

Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just in case anyone is curious about that pile of parts. The link in my thread is dead, so I have to fix it :) ...

tumblr_o3ddkvEI4h1rpqcqko1_540.jpg

No doubt I wanted to vote for 2 bikes this time. In the end I went with the bike I would have built for myself. And as a final thought, I hope anyone building a brat takes a good hard look at checko's bike, cuz that's how it's done.

I personally think that unless you build the entire bike you shouldn't get the nomination. Forge your own pistons. Cast your own cases. Design and build your own frame. The whole nine. Hell, I bet you can 3D print your own tires nowadays. Let's get real people. LETS. GET. REAL.

VonYinzer said:
I personally think that unless you build the entire bike you shouldn't get the nomination. Forge your own pistons. Cast your own cases. Design and build your own frame. The whole nine. Hell, I bet you can 3D print your own tires nowadays. Let's get real people. LETS. GET. REAL.

I love this lol.

VonYinzer said:
My bike was cast from the urine of moonshine drinking rednecks. Does that count?

deviant said:
My bike was cast from the urine of moonshine drinking rednecks. Does that count?

If you promise to bring it to the Thaw so that it can officially and formally get pissed on, you got my vote.

CharlieT said:
If you promise to bring it to the Thaw so that it can officially and formally get pissed on, you got my vote.
Deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I voted for the bike I like the best. The one that spoke to me.

They are all different and all cool in their own ways. All three have relatively consistent design intent and lines, but one is just so professionally done (at home) and I am just drawn to certain bikes because they look "right" to my eyes. tough choices - I like that.

Thanks to the DTT voters who voted on this months BOTM and a special THANKS to CALfeRacer for nominating my XS750 Yamaha. The competition was pretty stiff this month for the BOTM, so I would have never thought my project would even come close to becoming DTT's BOTM. I know I don't post very much on DTT, so I certainly felt it to be a honour just to be nominated. It was a project that spanned a period of almost 2 years, with many times wondering if it would ever be completed. But in the end, the DDT members made me proud to be a part of this great website. Thanks again.

While I'm here, I'm going to take advantage of this BOTM thread and do a plug for the rally my brother and I are organizing. Hope to see some DTTer's there, July 10 2016 in Grand Bend Ontario.

Attachments

• 2016 poster copy3 copy.jpg
    2016 poster copy3 copy.jpg
    459.1 KB · Views: 1,521
Wavy disc's & No46 get's my vote everytime well done mate hope she sound's as good as she look's :p

Dang, I was out of town for 6 days and didn't get to vote.

Congrats on another fantastic BOTM!

A good friend of mine in the Navy had a 750 triple, it was a pig, but did you know PIGS ARE FAST CREATURES!!! Jim's stock Maroon bike was the fastest bike I ever rode up to that point (1978, if I recall correctly).

Let me just state for the record that my "shop" IS my garage. It isn't anywhere near what you see in pro shops, magazines, TV and whatever, it's just a dusty south Texas garage with a lot of old bike stuff in it. While what I do, I do for a living, and thus it is my "profession", I don't rank myself "up there". I know what Appiebroomer is feeling right now, and it's a mighty fine feeling.

Back
Top Bottom