1972 DS7 The Row Boat

Love the new tail, even more that you are still doing cool stuff to your bike. Looks awesome buddy.

Just realized that I put the front fender on backwards. So foolish. Thanks guys. I'll probably make a few more changes before Barber.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using DO THE TON mobile app

Looks really good. Nice job. If you are looking for another cosmetic change might I suggest a set of RD400 oil tank and side cover. I prefer the shape. That's what is going on our RD350 drag racer - albeit as a onesie.

This bike had a lot of folks stop to ask about it, I was in the tent for an hour or so and 15 folks must have stopped to ask about it and there was 10 other bikes there.

Teaser is that a direct fit to the DS7 frame? The only 400 that I have is the Daytona and that stuff wouldn't fit without adding new mounting brackets.

Not sure. I chopped mine up a little and wrapped them in carbon fiber so I can't even see the original mounts.

Maybe BradJ or Mike Von Yinzer might know for sure

clem said:
Thanks brother, mighty kind of you. I had to update this to give props to a few more people on this site that helped me out. Did I mention that Hurco is a great machinist too?

Thanks my friend. I absolutely love this machine. When I saw it at barber last year, I felt I was in the presence of greatness! I followed this thread from the beginning, and this is really one of the great ones on the forum imho!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This bike truly is gorgeous in person. The pics do it no justice.
And yes, she was definitely the "Belle of the Ball" in the DTT tent last year at Barber. I answered a lot of questions about her as well.
Kinda depressing actually, considering my bike was in the tent too :p

Thanks Chris and Levi. The bike is really just a by product of DTT. Where do you think I stole the RD400 tank idea from? Lol

Back
Top Bottom