NORCAL Folks

Hello there Bay Area folks. Any Sonoma Co. riders out there?

I'm building a CB550 Cafe but think I want to sub out the rebuild on the motor. Anyone have any recommendations ? And of course I have a bit of a budget issue.

Remember to keep it tank side up!

I will be moving out near San Francisco within a year. Just wanted to see how many ton'ers were around that area and say hello!

From Australia originally, but I have been living in Philadelphia for the past 3+ years.

77 xs 360 cafe
76 cb 360 stock
74 G4TR 100 bucket racer

Hey Guys

I am moving to Santa Rosa in a few weeks and I wanted to get some local info. If anyone lives there, send me a pm, I have a few questions,

Thanks Milehighcb....well I guess I may need to change my screen name!

Turns out I will be moving to Petaluma at the end of the month. My bike will be a few weeks behind me getting out there. Would love to set up a meet up with anyone who wants to ride late Sept?

hmmm what to rename my screen name.........
I ride a 78 CB750 Cafe

Just checkin to see who rides around in the area. I'm in Sutter (I know, where's that right?). I'm in Sac and Chico a lot though maybe one day I'll run into you guys once I get my little CL back on the road.

Hey all,
So there has to be some other DTT members out here. I would love to meet up with some people and go for a ride before winter.
I am in Petaluma, and would love to meet some other riders. There are so many great roads to ride, lets get together and tear some up???

Anyone......

I'm east of Sacramento in the foothills Sutter Creek CA where are roads are twistie...Looking for others to share with a nice cool ride during the winter and later in the summer months. My Fav ride is a cool little 76 CB400F, 1968Yamaha 350 2 stroke what a little burner this bike is...Also have several bikes that need some extra hands to build something cool out of Bring your bikes up here and I will host a cool ass ride thou some local county roads....CAll me at 209 304 4127 JIM

Milehighcb said:
Hey all,
So there has to be some other DTT members out here. I would love to meet up with some people and go for a ride before winter.
I am in Petaluma, and would love to meet some other riders. There are so many great roads to ride, lets get together and tear some up???

Anyone......

I'm in cotati at the moment. No bike right now. Finding a cheap bike to start a cafe on is really hard around here.

SAN FRANCISCO AREA MEET UP!!!

Friday MAY 6 or Saturday 7th.

Who is interested?

Lets just meet for beers or something. We had a big group in Philly, lets start to share our knowledge and resources in person to build a bay area group!

SACRAMENTO!!! I'm really close to having my KZ on the road. We should organize a meet sometime, maybe a glorified beer run to a brewery???
I saw a silver Honda the other sound like anyone in here?

Another one in Sacramento right here. I am always game for a nice ride and I am always wrenching on a bike.

Anyone know of an experienced yet affordable mechanic or forum member that can tune a CB550F? Specifically jetting the carbs. I'm located around the SF Bay. Thanks guys!

Not many tonners up here in Lake County. This is Hawley country, and unless you ride one of those bling barges and pretend your a badass biker, you just don't fit in.

Daly City here But I work downtown SF. Im halfway through building my CB400F Cafe/Brat or whatever it turns out to be. No garage so this is a drive way build. Rainy season is slowing things downs a lot and being a build noob doesn't help much either does it :p

OK NORCAL FOLKS THIS WILL BE THE FIRST YEAR OF A GROUP RIDE.....

l'm open to entertain a cool ass ride here in the foothills... l have two acres to camp out on bring your motor homes, campers, pick up trucks tent, vans , cars tents, what ever for a sleep over,,,and ride on saturday and or sunday...BBQ saturday evening yes of course some Beer...
Would need a little help setting this up but wanted to make a annual Cafe' Bike gathering for NORCAL Cafe' Bikers...l'm kinda in the middle of the of where everyone is from so like only 2 hours for the bay area...
Hit me up at jal1950loco9@yahoo.com
Let me know a date for ya and will pick one out in the near future

LET'S DO THIS Jimmiejoe

so this is where all the San Francisco folks are hiding. i would think we'd get our own board with how many cafe racers there are in this city. guess i didn't dig deep enough. but im here now!

I'm in Petaluma. If you're up in these parts and need a mechanic, P&M Motorcycles is the place to go. Paul is right off the boat English and Steve is the gentle giant of bike masters. These guys are freaking awesome. Last time I stopped by they had a couple cafe racers out front, a couple modern sportbikes, a Harley, all kinds of stuff. They don't work on projects, but they're awesome for everything else! Just fyi

Back
Top Bottom