DTT Photo Scavenger Hunt, Interactive Play Along,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich Ard said:
I had to ride through an abandoned building's parking lot and around some dumpsters and a busted wing chair. I wanted to get right up by the track but there was a cop watching my progress (it's a pretty shitty part of town).

It is - just got it on the road a few weeks ago with new trials tires. I needed something to keep up on the dirt with my wife's 175 2-stroke. Super Dave paint job notwithstanding I think it is now the coolest thing I own
my brother bought one brand new in 72 rode it for a while then i bought it from him and started riding it on the street,to highschool with a permit, then in 74 i started racing MX with it 8)
keep the oil fresh and clean the centrifugal filter out on occasion that thing will run forever !

Yeah, I didn't realize how the top end was set up or I probably wouldn't have jumped on it so quickly. I'll definitely be changing the oil on a regular basis (It only takes like a cup of oil anyhow) and the slinger is really easy to clean. Valves are kind of a pain in the ass to adjust though with how deep in the head they are.

It's all original and everything is there - I will probably shoot for a 8/10 restoration this winter and then unload it.

I have a Bassini low exhaust for it as well but no good for offroading. Up for grabs if you still have a 250/350, I'm probably going to sell it.

DeanJ said:
Next Mark: your bike in front of a Animal Hospital or Veterinarian's office :)
186a65e6ba9111e39e6c122aa7b9c56f_8.jpg

next mark: your bike next to a 150mph+ capable car

Rich Ard said:
That is about as good as I could have hoped for. Next?

Even better that I wore the hat in leu of a helmet to the picture location haha

Next mark: Your bike on the top of a hill such that the background is only sky.

Attachments

• IMAG0098.jpg
    IMAG0098.jpg
    862.2 KB · Views: 222
Surprised me too - but when our sales lady pulled up next to me I thought I'd try!

just got back 8) shitty dang clouds and awful ugly mountaisn in the way best i could do close as i could get but i will pre-DQ on command :p

Attachments

• 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 238
Back
Top Bottom