Bad back and other bad news

Had follow up, they took x-rays, looks like a bunch of long 3/8" screws
Bone will take at least another 4~6 weeks to knit together, it's just the titanium stuff holding me straight so I think I had better take it easy (no jokes about a screw loose please ;D )
I couldn't get copies of x-rays today but will be picking them up in 5~6 weeks on next visit
I'm pretty sure the screw heads were pushing into me when I was on the x-ray table, the lower two are pretty close to the 'surface'

Did they use JIS screws or Philips..???? LOL

If they paid attention to who they were working on, they should of used machine threads...

ba da dum (Drum roll)

If you find you are getting angry a lot, maybe they are Cross threaded....heh,heh..get it, CROSS threaded.

See, no loose screw jokes at all.....

Keep healing...

the way his brain is working on the pain meds, they must be LAG screws....

My younger sister died 7:30am 5th Jan 2016.
It would have been her 52nd birthday on 7th Jan :(

Very sorry to hear about that, PJ. Sincerest condolences to you and your family.

PJ, just seen this thread. Sorry to hear and my thoughts are with you. Shows how random the world is when a champion like you is continually on the receiving end of shitty news.

neevo said:
PJ, just seen this thread. Sorry to hear and my thoughts are with you. Shows how random the world is when a champion like you is continually on the receiving end of shitty news.

Yep, I'm wondering who has the Voodoo doll out for me :(

Makes my sorry ass chiropractor adjustments seem like a massage... Don't let em cut you if you can work through it.

Too late for that, avatar is what's in my back.
Arm is permanently messed up because I didn't know my shoulder as well as elbow was the problem.
Three surgeries (last for ulnar nerve relocation) and no better than I was when accident happened

https://www.justgiving.com/heidibennett1#

More about my sister from a work colleague

Back
Top Bottom