"what'cha drinking tonight?"

Re: "what'cha drinking tonight?"

c8588e110595b8d7ccc19f968602705e.jpg

Warming up to re-wire the 7fitty from scratch. A growler of Clown Shoes chocolate milk stout and a Drew Estates Acid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 pack of stella artois (on special for a tenner a 6 pack, woohoo) and its the proper imported stuff, not the dodgy local brew

Uh weee.Had a good amount of Tegernseer (German beer) last night,it was a sanding night so I needed some to drink :) try it,its IMHO the best german beer out there!

Redbreast

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1454262669489.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1454262669489.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 668
I read that on the label. If you don't remember that it can pack a punch. I was enjoying some bourbon at Barber last year and I didn't notice the fact it was 150 proof until the 4th drink, it caught up to me fast and I needed a nap LOL.

That happened to me the first time I had some. Then I read the label!

LOL, I learned to read it too after that night. Logan opened the bottle and just handed it around, I was taking a mouthful each time and already had a pile of Yeungling in me from earlier in the evening and on the 4th go around, maybe a half hour I looked at the label and saw the 150 proof and kind of when, ah oh, nothing I can do now. there is a pic of me passed out in on the the chairs with beer in hand, I woke up after about an hour and kept drinking the beer....;D mind you I had also ridden 1000 miles that day from Jersey to Bama.

Maritime said:
LOL, I learned to read it too after that night. Logan opened the bottle and just handed it around, I was taking a mouthful each time and already had a pile of Yeungling in me from earlier in the evening and on the 4th go around, maybe a half hour I looked at the label and saw the 150 proof and kind of when, ah oh, nothing I can do now. there is a pic of me passed out in on the the chairs with beer in hand, I woke up after about an hour and kept drinking the beer....;D mind you I had also ridden 1000 miles that day from Jersey to Bama.
Brawhahaha! Awesome! I hate when that happens.

Tonight is good old Bushmills. I'm not a Scotch guy and like Irish whiskey better. I've found I can drink it all night and not suffer any ill effects! ;)

My glass on this year's oil company profit sharing check. Not Toto, we are not in Oklahoma anymore. It works well as a coaster.

b722eca77027efe3ca90b44448b9810a.jpg

Coors lite, and lemon-ritas......and not in that order.

Will probly do a shot or 2 of crown royal....and/or jack d........

ef it....got my one year check up 2morrow,

one large can of Oranjeboom very strong lager (12%) and just started on some new (to me) french lagers called Veras 1866, not real strong but very nice

Checkin in done with the cage EGR gasket new headlights new (old) grill and headrest s

636e3078e05baa9e4ea6727dadc56a2d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

switched to several pink colored Stloli's then had a filet with Sauce Bearnaise riddled with lump crab meat so now I'm sucking on a chocolate malt :eek:

Back
Top Bottom