What happened to 2strokeworld??

All good points.

I wholeheartedly agree Facebook is not a replacement for forums, it's a different thing entirely. It's also working hard to replace every other classified ad site with it's marketplace. I'm not a fan of that either.

I don't know if aging out is a thing but a site/forum does have to keep up to survive.

canyoncarver said:
All good points.

I wholeheartedly agree Facebook is not a replacement for forums, it's a different thing entirely. It's also working hard to replace every other classified ad site with it's marketplace. I'm not a fan of that either.

I don't know if aging out is a thing but a site/forum does have to keep up to survive.

I am a fan of the Marketplace. I buy a lot off of there. I like that I can see the person I am dealing with prior, unlike CL.

J-Rod10 said:
I am a fan of the Marketplace. I buy a lot off of there. I like that I can see the person I am dealing with prior, unlike CL.

That's what makes CL so great. It's an adventure and a purchase/sale.

Sav0r said:
That's what makes CL so great. It's an adventure and a purchase/sale.

Maybe get something great, maybe get murdered.

Had someone selling a motorcycle here a while back on there. Showed up to the meeting, got murdered, and they stole the bike/trailer.

2strokeworld.com is back up and running again fyi. Though its unfortunately wiped of all the "previous to crash" content

the new address is:

http://www.2strokeworld.net/forum/index.php

The old site died and with it went all the content, even on the way back machine.

teazer said:
the new address is:

http://www.2strokeworld.net/forum/index.php

The old site died and with it went all the content, even on the way back machine.

Thanks for the proper address link there! that's my bad.

No worries mate. When are we going to see a Yamaha build thread there (or here) ? :)

Attachments

• DSCN4668.JPG
    DSCN4668.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 192
teazer said:
No worries mate. When are we going to see a Yamaha build thread there (or here) ? :)
I've got a couple projects (both home and bike related) inline before that one. The smokers were the first to come to the new place though;)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom