1977 GL1000 Double Deuce Hell Ride

xb33bsa said:
i was gonna say get a lift but you could build one a these roll it over even further for the 352 days you aren't working on that cage

18s0kvk8jxcxtjpg.jpg
That thing is cool as fuk. I need to replace the floor on the RR, too. That would come in handy.

first one i seen just now that's it
my first thought was a 2 poster lift but thats just money better spent
then i thought why not just yank it up on 2,fireball style , then google images finished the process,red my mind
you seen the cages for standind up and laying down steel barrels well same idear ide be hittin the steel scrap yasrd and fire up the stick welder cob together something just make sure it dont squish the cat

just remember if ya build one,remember ya aint buildin a piano and its not an art project that is kinda shit i can thrive on torch cut no grinding, slag left on every weld

Like the angularity. What headlight you thinking or is a fairing in the cerebral making.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm starting to lean towards fairing. I'm up in the air about the whole front end, really.

Never had a larger fairing but have heard they can be tricky to get the air flow right.... Wobble, head turbulence and lift etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tune-A-Fish said:
The paint should come from the Ducati colors for that tank or jus red with this: on the tank
I'm with ya. There are a few colors I'm throwing around in my head...

Ducati_4_op_800x442.jpg

Ducati%20860%20GTE.jpg

43321.jpg

Ducati-860GT-Right-Side.jpg

I know the seat is coming along nice, but looky here!!: 9hrs you could snipe it for so cheap

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1975-DUCATI-860GT-860-GT-GTS-750-900-BEVEL-DESMO-SS-750GT-seat-/231772977948?hash=item35f6befb1c:g:plYAAOSw7FRWYJQO&vxp=mtr

:eek: :eek: :eek: let me know cause I will bid if you dont

Agreed. Green is leading, I think. If red, I've seen them with orange lettering/no stripes and gold lettering and stripes. I thought about red and gold if I went with gold USD forks. It's looking like I'm going Marauder front end, so silver aluminum would be the accent color.

Tune-A-Fish said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:!!!!!

Faaaak! man I'm buying this if your not for sure!!
Fucking buy that!!! I've had one on my watchlist for over a year that's listed at $300 something. I paid $100 for the turd of a tank I got at Barber.

Can't lose on that deal.

Future reference, PM the ebay links to avoid competition. If It wasn't you that wanted that tank I'd be buying it!

Its going to be tough not to bid on that.

DohcBikes said:
Can't lose on that deal.

Future reference, PM the ebay links to avoid competition. If It wasn't you that wanted that tank I'd be buying it!

Its going to be tough not to bid on that.

What tank, If you want some CB stuff I got some... ;) Thanks for the heads up!!

DohcBikes said:
She made it to the watch list before you clipped the link Fishy. The tension, it is thick. ;D

Ahhh... oh well it all fair game, and I don't have a Neeed for it, jus a want to hold it for a minute :p

Back
Top Bottom