** The official DTT REGIONAL COLOURS**

Ive updated the first thread wtih all the regional patches...

let me know if Ive missed a group or posted the wrong version.

locO leoN said:
Ive updated the first thread wtih all the regional patches...

let me know if Ive missed a group or posted the wrong version.

Dirty South went with a different one that the one you posted. We chose the last one on there I believe, but it just has the shine jug in the spade spilling out!
Thanks!

locO leoN said:
oh shit.. perhaps his email changed...
try this:

phoenixdesign@inbox.com
Paypal: victoriaprints@hotmail.com

Phoenix T Design
2804 Sooke Rd
Victoria, B..
V9B 4J9
1 250-589-5054

Thanks brother... Ill try that.

I'm thinkin i might want to order patch to incorperate right into my seat...is there a 4incher?

any of you p-shop pros want to tackle a patch for indiana?

I was thinking something with like 2 checkered flags in the center like this:

crossed-flags.gif

Since we are home to "the greatest spectacle in racing"

maybe centered in the state outline?

Hey ditto for me on the photoshop help. Need one for the great state of Maine. Even though I think I'm the only one up here. maybe New England? Anyone else out there?

mothgils said:
sounds good...we could do it minus the IMS text.

anyone up for the challenge?
Even if you guys just did the tire/wing with do the ton in place of I.M.S. Noboby ever said the DTT patches had to be round...

True..

Indianapolis replaced with Do in bigger font.
Motor replaced with a vertical The
Speedway replaced with Ton in bigger font.

It would be interesting to see. Do you think there would be a hard time getting the patch made since the logo is most likely copywritten?

Wow, been a while since I have been on here, but...

The Chick riders patch that is posted is just an early prototype for the Highside club. Also, is there on for the Fight Club? If not, ya'll know I am game to create one.

Currently riding a 2002 Triumph 955i Speed Triple that will get a few mods to make it more me.

Crash said:
Wow, been a while since I have been on here, but...

The Chick riders patch that is posted is just an early prototype for the Highside club. Also, is there on for the Fight Club? If not, ya'll know I am game to create one.

Currently riding a 2002 Triumph 955i Speed Triple that will get a few mods to make it more me.

hey.. Id love to see a DTT Fight club patch...
Send me your email and I'll send you the original graphic and the DTT font... and a potential cool font for the DTT FC patch...

Back
Top Bottom