Triangle DTTs Monthly Meetup (Raleigh) 4th Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m.

Hey guys. I plan on making it out tomorrow (hopefully riding!), and I think Ryan is coming too. See you there!

I am going to still try to make it, but my daughter is sick, so I might need to sit in. We need to figure out a time to work on those wheels soon!

The time has come again! This time we will have more daylight. SO, who is going to make it out to Nappers this Wednesday, Mar 23rd???

... bet we will have a rash of dead batteries and bad gas ... LOL Had mine last month.

My exhaust on the T-Bird is in a state of evolution (hopefully, parts will get here in time), and the clutch cable broke on ole' Smokie. We'll have to see if the stars will align and I get to ride something out!!!

cafetbird said:
The time has come again! This time we will have more daylight. SO, who is going to make it out to Nappers this Wednesday, Mar 23rd???

Hey I am new to this forum I have an 06 sv650 not quite a fighter and not quite cafe. anyways i would love to come meet up and check out everyones bikes if thats cool.

Everybody can come on any bike. This group is about being inclusive - giving folks ideas, and inspire them to wrench and build.

Come on out, and bring your friends. Fair warning - your bike may never be the same again... ;)

She can use some work

DSCN3183edited.jpg

Bwu hahahaha....... See HS Thompson's description of a cafe racer in "Song of the Sausage Creature".....

We showed up all winter.....

all i do is win said:
i noticed there is a slight chance of rain tonight. do you guys still show up ?

Rain, really? Didn't hey the west until around 11....

Sorry I missed you, had to roll out early. If anyone tooks pics, post em up?

yea rain. it rained briefly at napper tandy then i left hit more rain just out of downtown and then it stopped. then i hit more rain in wake forest. after that stopped i got srayed by the cars infront of me on capital all the way to franklinton

All I do is win, I wasn't there this last meet, but i too live in franklinton, So next time we can ride back together. Nice bike you have there.

Starting to sound like Charlie Sheen, there Eddie - WINNING! First, an all expense paid trip to Cleveland..... lol

You guys think the timing and locale are still good? Since I had to leave early, we really didn't get to discuss that much. I liked the Napper much better with the patio open!

xulf13 said:
All I do is win, I wasn't there this last meet, but i too live in franklinton, So next time we can ride back together. Nice bike you have there.

sounds good. I get off capital at the Sheetz in youngsville though. its technically franklinton where i live but its just outside the youngsville boarder.

cafetbird said:
Starting to sound like Charlie Sheen, there Eddie - WINNING! First, an all expense paid trip to Cleveland..... lol

You guys think the timing and locale are still good? Since I had to leave early, we really didn't get to discuss that much. I liked the Napper much better with the patio open!
Hahaha, yeah I hear ya. i should be grateful i get to travel to such lush places, lol

allidoiswin: I go by there all the time, almost everytime i ride matter of fact. So if you plan on coming to the euro bike show, let me know and we'll ride together to meet Scott at Ray price in Raleigh.
Are you on facebook? if so, look us up there, search dtt triangle.

It was good seeing everyone last night, even if I didn't get to hang out nearly long enough (again). Nappers is definitely a nice place, with that patio area, now that the weather is warm, and the word is starting to get around - folks are starting to randomly show up to check it out!

Anyone else out there planning on heading out to Napper Tandy's on Wednesday? I'll be there, this time with my bike running!

-Chris

I'll be there. May have to be on my old cruiser, as I am awaiting parts, but I'll be there.

Back
Top Bottom