WTB 76/77 CB750K SOHC stock footpegs

MBS

Live, breath, sleep HONDA!
Working on a project and out of the several sets of foot pegs I have around my shop, NONE of them fit. Looking for a stock set of rider pegs.im located in Seymour, CT 06483
Let me know what you have and are asking in an email to wmelliottjr@yahoo.com
Send pics too please, Thanks!

I've got a pair from a '75. One is kinda rough though. I'll dig them out Friday when I get back in town.
And if you want them, there yours. Just cover the ride.

Awesome! Send me some pics of what you got. I have the rubbers I can swap out if they are rough. Or I could buy a replacement set of rubber no big deal. Hard part is getting the right mounts that fit the bike.
I'll throw up some pics of the bike I'm working on and show the foot peg frame points for comparison.
Thanks guys!

Bill

This is the ones from the '75...
FullSizeRender_zpskazccb28.jpg

They're identical to the ones on my '78 750K.
If you're interested, let me know ;)

Which side is the bad one? I may have one for the other side. I think mine is the right side. I can't remember if the pegs are interchangeable, but the one I have is really good rubber.

Redbird, I'll give those a try. I have rubbers I can swap out, just not the right brackets. Let me know how much and I'll PayPal ya. Shoot me your email. I'm in Seymour, CT 06483

Deviant thanks on the peg, I'll get back to you if it turns out I need it. Throw up a pic if you have the time.

Bill

Ok, let me see if they'll fit in a small flatrate box. If not, I know they'll fit in a medium.

Ok, I got them in a small flatrate box. They ship for like $6.50. So if you want to send me $10.00, that should cover the tax and PayPal fees.
I'll PM you my email addy and you can send your shipping addy ;)

Back
Top Bottom