Wanted: Suzuki t500 side stand , kickstand

sbaugz

DTT BOTM winner
Like the subject says. Let me know if you have one - need spring and mounting bracket with it. Send pm

I saw your build on the 2 stroke thread and it is looking awesome. I have that same tank sitting on my Titan frame. That said I would make a custom kickstand or modify one from another bike, The stock one is pretty crappy. Maybe just needs made longer but it's heavy and ugly for what it is. Old Kawasaki's seem to of had better kickstands.

Point taken but I'd still like to get my hands on a t500 stand for cheap- if anything just so I could take a look at how it will mount up and work with my chambers.

Thanks for compliments on my build.

Okay, yeah you are going to need something that for sure doesn't damage those pipes. Does the center stand fold up okay? Maybe fab a better, lighter, sleeker center stand and go with that.

Powderfinger said:
Okay, yeah you are going to need something that for sure doesn't damage those pipes. Does the center stand fold up okay? Maybe fab a better, lighter, sleeker center stand and go with that.
Center stand does not go up into frame as far as I would like. I bet there will be a cornering clearance issue. In addition, I would have to fabricate stops for it, because right now the only thing that stops the center stand is the pipe, and I don't want it resting against pipe.

Back
Top Bottom