Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Black/White

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Black/Grey

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
Kanticoy said:
Black and yellow for sure mofo's!!!!

And Andrew...you and Jordan better bring two kegs next year for those Steelers comments!

We can bring 2 kegs for sure but I will never take back those comments! Bwahahahahaha!

I don't understand the fascination with men playing with their oblong balls. ::)....but black and yellow is my choice.

I voted for the Blue, but I'd definitely wear the Black and Gold "Saints" version ;)

Alright, executive decision time for The Giant Robot. In an effort to keep my costs under control and the ladies happy, I have decided to go with the Yellow print on the black tee. I have been searching for a good "vintage blend" tee thats real old school looking, solid quality and available in a girls cut. I found what I was looking for but the blue/navy option they offer looks like a pastel Easter egg threw up on a purple crayon. Sorry guys, guess you guys will just have to support Pittsburg after all....

Would you be offended if I printed my own in BLUE and SILVER HaHa,just kidding. You are a genius my friend,helluva shirt for helluva guy. The only guy i would wear black and yellow for.

Yep what kiley said! Logan is there a chance you can do a kids for me? My little girl Mackenzie is a big Kiley fan she loves going to the shop and helping is with whatever we got going on I would love to get her one. If its a lot of trouble don't worry about it! Just wondering.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

AM I DOING THIS RIGHT??

9F017C10-8A04-4083-8DB4-564BFFAA7316-4803-00000156AAF30D35.jpg

Clutch48 said:
Yep what kiley said! Logan is there a chance you can do a kids for me? My little girl Mackenzie is a big Kiley fan she loves going to the shop and helping is with whatever we got going on I would love to get her one. If its a lot of trouble don't worry about it! Just wondering.

You can always buy an adult shirt and cut the logo off and sew onto a kid's shirt. Could look cool. Looking forward to wearing mine with pride.

Re: Re: Kiley's Garage

Tim said:
You can always buy an adult shirt and cut the logo off and sew onto a kid's shirt. Could look cool. Looking forward to wearing mine with pride.
good idea tim

Back
Top Bottom