Votes: 21 47.7%
  • Black/Yellow

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Black/White

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Black/Grey

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
Also means you can move it from shirt to shirt as they grow. I'm constantly buying my 11 year old girl new clothes it seems.

Re: Re: Kiley's Garage

Tim said:
Also means you can move it from shirt to shirt as they grow. I'm constantly buying my 11 year old girl new clothes it seems.
Tim very cool idea and right now she is growing like a weed so it makes great sense to do that!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Ok, if any of you guys want a kids shirt just shoot me a message with what size. I will order just a few for my DTT family.

cafematty said:
AM I DOING THIS RIGHT??

9F017C10-8A04-4083-8DB4-564BFFAA7316-4803-00000156AAF30D35.jpg

That is just freaking fantastic humor right there! I'm going to set up an order page so you guys can go ahead and get in line.

I would like a boys 8 but a mans small may work too. Kids grow fast. I have taken my sons DTT patch off 2 shirts and the 3rd time is coming up as he wore it yesterday and it is getting tight. He wears his DTT shirt at least once a week to school.

I've got a couple options here guys. I can get kids sizing in XS-XL or in 8-10-12. How do you guys normally buy the kiddos shirts? I only have dogs so this is a grey area for me :)

Also, I was hoping to have the kids shirts be a little cheaper but after checking last night it will actually cost me MORE to make kids shirts! They cost about twice as much for 2/3 less material....go freaking figure. Anyway, the cost for the kids shirts will just remain the same as all the rest.

Speaking of cost, have you noticed how some of the other motorcycle geared shirts are like $35-$40????? I understand they are all "hand made" with special little tags and bits sewn into the neck, once worn by Burt Monro, blah blah blah.....but does that really warrant you coughing up the Andrew Jackson twins to pay for it? Either way, Rust Revival products will always fairly priced to you guys so that anyone who wants one will be able to do so! I try to keep my model to three things: The best quality I can find, Buy Made in America when I possibly can, and make the prices fair not trendy.

The Giant Robot Co. said:
Speaking of cost, have you noticed how some of the other motorcycle geared shirts are like $35-$40????? I understand they are all "hand made" with special little tags and bits sewn into the neck, once worn by Burt Monro, blah blah blah

My wife still does some shirts, but it used to be all she did.

She printed MASSIVE orders for companies like American Idol, The Dallas Mavericks, and Walmart to name a few. I know how much it costs to print a shirt, and even with the label change (which typically costs around $0.50 a shirt btw), those guys' profit margins are HUGE. In light of that fact, I've made plans to start doing moto-related shirts on the cheap...well..until someone else beat me to it :p

I'll just be sending you all my designs.. haha.

cafematty said:
My wife still does some shirts, but it used to be all she did.

She printed MASSIVE orders for companies like American Idol, The Dallas Mavericks, and Walmart to name a few. I know how much it costs to print a shirt, and even with the label change (which typically costs around $0.50 a shirt btw), those guys' profit margins are HUGE. In light of that fact, I've made plans to start doing moto-related shirts on the cheap...well..until someone else beat me to it :p

I'll just be sending you all my designs.. haha.

I'm well versed in apparel printing but it still just blows my mind how guys charge (AND GET) 30-40-50 bucks for a cotton rectangle with holes in it. I just can't do that to people. When you print on such a small scale vs. some big automated press shop it really kicks ya at every turn on the costs. I wanted to do a lot of different things with the shirts like retagging, packaging, etc but all that just means a more expensive product. I'll just keep doing it like this for now.

Maybe we can talk about some of those designs :)

Payment incoming! Those are sweet. Thanks again for a kick ass design! Any idea when they will ship?

In like Flyn...er, I mean Redbird ;)

I also ordered an Oil Can shirt too. Now I don't have to wear the same shirt everyday :D

Redbird said:
In like Flyn...er, I mean Redbird ;)

I also ordered an Oil Can shirt too. Now I don't have to wear the same shirt everyday :D

I have all these shirts around me and I still wear the same one every day!

Back
Top Bottom