what are you guys being for halloween?

mikeadamstattoo

Coast to Coast
to our tattoo shops party i was a norwegian black metal guy named svigorth. hahaha. what are you guys being?

l_e0e2d8683ee44ef48f73b7a67ae94fb1.jpg

Hmmm...Single guy in his late 30's who's paycheck barely covers his bills. Scares the hell out of me so I'm going as myself.

I went as this guy......

It's scary that all I need is a pair of sunglasses and I can be totally creepy.

DSC00113.JPG

i went as this guy

jessejames.jpg

i just pulled my hat down to my eyebrows and tucked my ears up under it ;D

We went to a Halloween wedding where EVERYONE was in costume. We were members of one of our favorite bands, The Mummies:

13956_169388393609_561363609_276458.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9pxEieRaGmA&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9pxEieRaGmA&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I bought a vintage g-mac red leather jacket off ebay like 6 months ago. I just wore that, some skinny jeans (cuz anything else looks retarded with this tight cut jacket) and a full face helmet I got on ebay for 20$. Not the greatest costume, sure, but it allowed me to get drunk and head butt things all night.

boomshakalaka said:
I bought a vintage g-mac red leather jacket off ebay like 6 months ago. I just wore that, some skinny jeans (cuz anything else looks retarded with this tight cut jacket) and a full face helmet I got on ebay for 20$. Not the greatest costume, sure, but it allowed me to get drunk and head butt things all night.

lol.....btw im glad im not the only one awake right now :)

Started off by making this stencil:
toosoonstencil.jpg

Shirt:
toosoon.jpg

Costume: (Minus my lab coat, sitting on the chair behind me)
toosoonh1n1.jpg

A little distasteful... but come oooooooooon

we went out and pre partied, wife got hammmmmmmered! did not go out... went home and took the front end off a bike!

i went waist up in thick blue body paint, ala doctor manhattan
that shit took an hour to put on, and an hour to take off. it was almost 100 degrees here that night (i'm in melbourne, australia... it was like 33 degrees celcius)

people digged it, and cause halloween doesnt really happen here, i got some awesome looks when i stopped in to the ATM at the local shops :)

I was Alan from The Hangover. Attended the Steam Whistle party at the round house in Toronto. It was a blast!

Grew the big beard just for it too!

IMG_2290.JPG
IMG_2306.JPG

Back
Top Bottom