SupaEbayAwesomeness!

Ha! I like how the forward controls......are not forward.

Oh and the custom chest impaler on the tank, CLASSIC!

why does this bike remind me of someone taking a dump?

148512982XdECti_fs.jpg

That right side peg sticks out so far it could double as a sidestand ::)

Cheers
Steve

That artiiist needs to be back-handed across the face with a wet welding glove and have his power tool privledges revoked permanently ;D I see origami in his furure.

The only thing I can see as a saving grace on that bike is the rear disk, but considering the level of craftsmanship on the rest of the bike, it might be just as bad ::)

Wow, that makes me feel ashamed to be originally from that part of PA. Looks like a case of too many beers, too many reruns of OCC on a TV w/ very bad reception, and a need for new glasses, all at the same time... or something...

Yuck! I think I'll bid on it. If I win I'll show up and set it on fire in his driveway!

Scott

Awww, c'mon guys. There's no reserve! At least syphon the gas out of the tank - then burn it in his driveway. I just checked it at $1.04 - sounds like a helluva deal if you need a battery or something

sooooo...the foot controls, what else needs to be said about them the picture doesn't say?

The seat - he was on to something there for the tail end, but then as you move forward it looks like giant mudflaps on either side. it's like a tracy body gone all wrong.

get it cheap, take a disc cutter, 'borrow' his power outlet, cut off the ass end and leave it with him
Makings of a real good cafe there
;D

Back
Top Bottom