lets see your 3/4 helmets (only)

modifiedamerican

Been Around the Block
got a 1970s red metal flake comming in the mail. thanks alot mike dock! cant remember ur dtt name.lol. lets see everyone elses!

Here's mine:

0526112217.jpg

As of late, I put the Racer X "X" across the front and down the back of it, with tape. I like it so much, I think I'm gonna spray it on and clear over it.

Bloody hell! How do you decide which one to wear???

Wish I wasn't posting mine after the above pic. But, here's my Bell Custom 500...

DSCF0116.jpg

My '77 Buco. Silver with a blue bubble visor (I added the visor). Unused (ok, I wore it twice), and still in the original box.

bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMExHRENGL0ltYWdlMDkwMTIwMTExMjU4NTAuanBn.jpg

My Bombardier snowmobile helmet, with cutom artwork by our own Pawn, and a custom liner by Kanticoy:

RGNhbS9SZXZpZXcvSW1hZ2UwNDExMjAxMTIyMzYyNS5qcGc.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

Crappy pics of my unknown make, red flake with pinstriping by an old friend. It was one of his first big "projects" but I think it came out awesome. Was shooting for a real vintage, hand made vibe:

2009_0222photos0153.jpg

2009_0222photos0152.jpg

Im waiting on another custom painted lid from our man Josh in Cali (Hurley). That will be cool. Very art deco/classyish.

Aaaaand I just won the helmet you see ove in the Rock and Ride ad on the DTT home page. Pretty stoked. Its some AMAZING work.

Theres more, but I dont have pics. Theyre just garage art.

modifiedamerican said:
awesome man. i want one of thoes masks so damn bad.lol

LOL! Man, maybe I should go into the business of making these things! I've certainly had enough people inquire about them.

sidejam said:
Bloody hell! How do you decide which one to wear???

Wish I wasn't posting mine after the above pic. But, here's my Bell Custom 500...

DSCF0116.jpg

how do you like your bobster goggles? I need a pair for mine and looking for suggestions. I'll post a pic of my new v2 fulmer tonight..

Here's my bean hat! I love it! Bell Custom 500

Attachments

• Jachanaheadcover.jpg
    Jachanaheadcover.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 349
here is mine..fulmer v2 in a 2xl, scored off craigslist by a friend

2011-09-06_20-44-18_106.jpg

2011-09-06_20-44-50_948.jpg

fits me pretty good i think....time to mount up the jt racing mask and het some goggles

Bought for $29 on eBay (after shipping) then given to the talented Jeff Wolf for striping. It's hard to tell in the pictures, but the clear layer on this helmet is really thick, so the pinstriping actually casts a shadow on the helmet. I love it.

1100g87.jpg

lid.jpg

Back
Top Bottom