Post a pic of your motorcycle as it sits

Thanks for the support fellas. ;)

CrabsAndCylinders said:
One thing I learned a long time ago, never sell your Kawi triple :(

Haha! Still have a couple to keep me 'occupied'. ;) :D

I did a lot of work on mine, gave away the original fenders, gauges, exhaust, rims, signals etc. for next to nothing. Those parts alone could probably get me a bike today. :(

Tune-A-Fish© said:
Nice scoot Trace.

Is that new Handy Lift noisy as fuck when the pump runs? I want a hydro lift, but that whine makes me think pumping with by foot ain't so bad :-\ Maybe I could stuff the pump in an insulated box or just turn up Patsy Cline ;D

Thanks.... Hopefully I'll have her running like a nice scoot soon too. Though my Sporty is just back together, so preoccupied with run-in and some tuning of her at the moment. The new lift is a Handy look-alike. Got it hooked up to my standard compressor. So yes, definitely noisy when it kicks in, but doesn't need to do it much; happy to take that over foot pumping (and Patsy Cline :p)

lol

bd6bbc3a153c65203fb71bc3dde4183a.jpg
fa6bb200472133a33c18e1499b5eb3fe.jpg

Might be one in that mess of scrap

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Does that band saw have the change pulleys so you can use it for wood or metal?

irk miller said:
Does that band saw have the change pulleys so you can use it for wood or metal?
Nope it was the one I was gonna put a variable speed motor on, but it ran great for wood just culling the herd

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Drewski said:
Sad day...
Being shipped this week. :'(

Sad Indeed.
It was my pleasure seeing this bike in person. Absolutely stunning. Hope the new owner knows how lucky he is.

IMG_5193a.jpg

Mine didn't make it up onto the kegs, but sat on the floor at the Garage Brewed Show.
01-Charlie-Tackett-1966-Honda-RC173-wm-1024x727.jpg

I thought I'd give myself some "me" time, so I went ahead and mocked up a Triton from stuff I had around the shop after recently acquiring a "free" plunger frame.

ENGINE: '62 Triumph TR6SS 650
TRANNY: (unknown) Pre-Unit Triumph, possibly slickshift compatible
FRAME: '52 Norton ES2 plunger
FORKS & YOKES: BSA 650, frozen
TANK: 1974 Triumph Trident 750

Wheels are temporary Japanese units.

413132579.jpg

I'm going to chop the forks down a bit at a time 'till I arrive at the proper attitude. I have some spare bits of 6061 alloy from my unit Triton kit stock, so I'll fab up my own front mounts, the rear/tranny mounts just need a bit of modification.

canyoncarver said:
Damn that KZ looks rough.
I thought the same. I noticed the lack of carbs and thought "Damn, this guy has a helluva hardcore anti-theft ritual!"

Redbird said:
I thought the same. I noticed the lack of carbs and thought "Damn, this guy has a helluva hardcore anti-theft ritual!"

Anti-theft...nice... haha

Not a bad looking GS450 though. Pretty clean around, different shocks and bars and it would be a treat! Fun/peppy machines!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom