Post a pic of your motorcycle as it sits

New paint scheme, pipes and fork seals....

Attachments

• IMG_0429.JPG
    IMG_0429.JPG
    7 MB · Views: 222
Drewski said:

I'm blessed to have 2 runners to start the season. 8)

Working on getting the kz1000 ready now, just waiting on some special parts. :p I'm not complaining tho! :D

that zx-10 is sweet! more pics?

Alex jb said:
That's a great looking BSA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, so far it's been a lot of fun. My kid just came out for a vacation and was surprised she fired on first kick...

Didn't get out this weekend but did wheel Tidler out for a picture.
0413934765b4f46c80451522d083a2a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Half way through the paint. Need to do a light sand, install decals and clear coat.

fc179bde09e8b32a72a5ac4408ede425.jpg

CrabsAndCylinders said:
When that paint scheme was produced, I didn't like it but seeing it now I think it looks great, nice bike!

It's one of those India tanks. Made of heavier gage, but was a bit of a pain, had to shave the tank rubbers to get it to fit. I still have the original tank and will at some point paint it black. Ultimately I'd also like to get an European tank, it'll almost be like having three bikes (well that's how my twisted mind works anyway)... I still have some minor adjustments and repairs, but so far this thing has been pretty fun. I love the front brake hub, it just looks vintage, but you definitely have to plan your stops when riding briskly.

My kid thinks I'm crazy, between this bike and my 49 Chevy p/up, he wants to know what I have against brakes.... As I told him, it's not the technology of these machines, but the souls, that attract me...

doc_rot said:
that zx-10 is sweet! more pics?

I have a few. ::)

I still have to get the seat covered. I have a guy to do it, I just haven't been able to connect with him yet. :)

Haven't been out on the 10r yet this season. Just have a little fiddling with the fairing brackets and some wiring to tuck safely away.

Drewski said:

I still have to get the seat covered. I have a guy to do it, I just haven't been able to connect with him yet. :)

Haven't been out on the 10r yet this season. Just have a little fiddling with the fairing brackets and some wiring to tuck safely away.
Dig it!

Drewski said:

very nice. digging the retro vibe. I have been wanting to do something like that ever since i saw this Chvrch of Choppers zx-10

Attachments

• images.duckduckgo.com.jpeg
    images.duckduckgo.com.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 298
doc_rot said:
very nice. digging the retro vibe. I have been wanting to do something like that ever since i saw this Chvrch of Choppers zx-10

Yup, that was my inspiration too! 8) The big difference was my need to avoid clip-ons. My body can't take that riding position any more. :p

As it sits, it's really fun to ride. Gobs of power, obviously, and tons of confused looks from folks. ;D

I'm brand new to the forum and this my first reply to a message.
My future BMW cafe bike. Bone stock at the moment but not for long!

Sent from my XT1080 using DO THE TON mobile app

Attachments

• orca-image-1488943718771.jpg_1488943718866.jpeg
    orca-image-1488943718771.jpg_1488943718866.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 332
Htaylor90 said:
I'm brand new to the forum and this my first reply to a message.
My future BMW cafe bike. Bone stock at the moment but not for long!

Sent from my XT1080 using DO THE TON mobile app

You're going to turn a Motorsport into a cafe? This is trolling, right?

At yesterday's Ride for Dad

Attachments

• 20170603_100535.jpg
    20170603_100535.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 195
Back
Top Bottom