CB350 Project

No, I think it's meant to be ridden.
I accidentally designed a rising rate suspension for a CB400F one night while out drinking and talking bikes, monoshock design without linkage
Actually built it with very few modifications and found out it was really good so sometimes what looks a bit strange may work incredibly well

MotoMadness said:
1536639_10201180077654122_604001306_n.jpg

Great build man!, where did you bought these buttons?

So glad I found this project. Saw where you commented on someone else wanting to do their top hoop similar to the way I had it in my head. I was just going to throw $84 bucks away on a rear loop from DCC to help "fab" up my 350 for the new seat. After seeing this I'm off the buy some steel and get going the right way...although the monoshock would be more of a dream of mine than a reality...that took some patience and skill I'm sure! Looks amazing, can't wait to see more.

Absolutely gorgeous!!

This build is being featured in the BikeBuilds.net directory here: MotoMadness' CB350

We're currently displaying only a reduced-size photo (similar to what you'd find in Google Images). We'd like to ask for your permission to publish the original full-size image with your build listing.

If anyone would like to have a build of their own listed, just send me a message with a link to the build thread and we'll take care of the rest.

Ken

KenBB said:
Absolutely gorgeous!!

This build is being featured in the BikeBuilds.net directory here: MotoMadness' CB350

We're currently displaying only a reduced-size photo (similar to what you'd find in Google Images). We'd like to ask for your permission to publish the original full-size image with your build listing.

If anyone would like to have a build of their own listed, just send me a message with a link to the build thread and we'll take care of the rest.

Ken

Hey Ken sure that is no problem. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom