What is the best Honda bike to buy, for a platform, rareness etc?

Yeah try not to let it bother you. It's just people that are trying to act tough and are just all around unintelligent redneck losers. But there are people here that are actually cool and are serious about working on vintage bikes and / or racing. They focus on making the forum a better place with passion for good things in life. Honda twins is a good site too, this place has gone e downhill recently. It's mostly regs who have chips on thier shoulders and are here for cutting people down and making jokes.

There's a Honda Twins site? Do tell! Just bought a CB500T, a bike some here would call a "flying turd."
Now there's a bike I would recommend. Just bad enough mechanically that anything you do to it will only help it. The plus is that it have the classic "Cafe" lines, and the stock tank is already cool.

Nice! I like the gas tank on that bike as well. I have always thought and said that the tank is the bike. It's like the focal point and the size and shape is so important in making the bike look good.

18Bravo said:
Some pretty strange comments indeed for a company that just sold their 300,000,000th motorcycle. Sure, there were POS's, like say, the bike that revolutionized motorcycling, the CB 750; the V65, another turd for sure, the NSR500, I guess that one only won ten championships because everyone else was having an "off" season.

Hit the nail on the head. Buy something that makes you happy and to hell with everyone else.

A fair amount if them was made by me Read the threads I don't buy parts I make them

For $10K, I'd buy a 5 or so year old Sportster and trick the hell out of it. If it had to be a Honda, a Super Hawk would do.

As a matter of fact, I'm doing just that with a '99 Sportster right now. Even started a thread on it.

Bradj, still curious which parts you'r talking about. If there's anyhting that might work on my builds, I might be interested. Sorry, but I'm really not interested in going back and finding your old threads. Right now it's enough to read up on these new ones. I like to make my own parts as well, but I'm running out of raw materials for some of them right now.

SASO Racing said:
Yeah try not to let it bother you. It's just people that are trying to act tough and are just all around unintelligent redneck losers. But there are people here that are actually cool and are serious about working on vintage bikes and / or racing. They focus on making the forum a better place with passion for good things in life. Honda twins is a good site too, this place has gone e downhill recently. It's mostly regs who have chips on thier shoulders and are here for cutting people down and making jokes.

Oh? And you've been around so long you feel informed enough to comment do you? ::)

I guess 29 posts qualifies. :)

You and 18Bravo need to take a deep breath and relax. :D

What the fuck are you dragging me this for, Dude? I'm offering some advice, and complimenting another poster on his rides. And I guarantee you're a different (read more polite) motherfucker in person. Do some research.

18Bravo said:
....the NSR500, I guess that one only won ten championships because everyone else was having an "off" season....

Well, 5 of those were with Mick Doohan on board so you could probably rule the bike out - he would have won on a cub.

Ahh, keep going I am quite entertained.

Everyone just need to calm down and not ride a Cb.

I like motorcycles. But by all means ladies keep up the cat fight, this shits always entertaining.

rays650cafe said:
I like motorcycles. But by all means ladies keep up the cat fight, this shits always entertaining.

Hell yeah - the internet is always value for money in entertainment terms ;)

18Bravo said:
What the fuck are you dragging me this for, Dude? I'm offering some advice, and complimenting another poster on his rides. And I guarantee you're a different (read more polite) motherfucker in person. Do some research.

Whoa buddy...

... you're coming off as wound a little tight.

I think before you question a veteren member's builds, you SHOULD do a little research yourself.

Or just hang around and figure out who's who.

I stand by my original comment. Take a deep breath and relax...

34637301.jpg

Back
Top Bottom