What exhaust systems for cl/cb 360 on are on the market? 2-2 or 2-1

SASO Racing

Been Around the Block
There was a company who made a stainless 2-1 for 360's but no longer make them and make bike frames. I know, it sucks.

I was wondering what bolt on systems there is? Jemco makes a very nice 2-2 system but only for 350's!

Motofiaconne, I dont know much about them.
Any insight or links would be great. thanks.

I guess if you guys cant help, It will be fun making one or getting a friend to make a custom one.

Edit:
Oh yeah and MAC is a no go. I just dont like the way the 2-1 has the merge in the muffler, thus not allowing a custom muff.

CL350-Cafe-Racer-Moto-Fiaccone.jpg

Retro Moto, Junior Burrell on DTT can make virtually anything you need.

I have a MAC 2-1 on mine. It's not bad for performance on these, since the 360 requires a long exhaust for performance. I understand your issue with the merge, but the guts can be modified easily. Does it have to be stainless? Aside from getting someone like Junior to fab one up, you could go with a kit from Columbia River, then put whatever muff you want on it. I modified a Vance & Hines for my XL and just built the rest myself from sections I ordered from CR. I'll probably do the same with my 360 when I get sick of the MAC.

I might just need to start welding my own exhaust systems for these 360's.
The problem buying a MAC exhaust is that they usually dont sell just the headers, and the muff's are so freaking ugly!

I am looking for something like the picture of Motofiaconne.

Trek97, I checked out retro moto, I couldnt find any pics or info on exhausts. Is there any other companies that make a good 2-1 or 2-2 out there? I will pay whatever, I just want a great product.

Back
Top Bottom