MOPEDS MO PUSSY

Curbcast

Over 1,000 Posts
Tell me your not even alittle impressed.

Attachments

• motobecane.jpg
    motobecane.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 423
I have to get one... Im obsessed with the magnums. Not cheap though... You said "people are doing away with the ped option". Does that mean you can get rid of the pedals, and just bump start? I gotta say, thats what I would do...

Ever seen one of these? Yamaha FS1:
yamaha-fs1-1.jpg

Bump start yup. Im not super knowledgeable with peds. Though I have some. That yamaha is beauty.

The bike attached has some cool ideas. I love the scrambler pipe on my 175, & wanna try what this guy did with the motocross muffler.

Attachments

• shit.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 994
Here's a couple i built over the summer. First on is a 1977 Garelli SuperSport XL and the second is the same make and model just a 1980.

new3.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

Right on! Glad to see theres some peddskeez on here. Nice bikes! Is that a motomatic destroyer?

Close, it's a Motomatic N8P and man what a difference that pipe makes. I was running an estoril for a while and was hitting roughly 47 on my gps, with the N8P it's running 52.

When I was in San Francisco I saw about four of these peds moded and scootin through the city from bar to bar! They had a little trouble on all the hills and sounded like shit when climbing. Looked really cool in front of the bars though!

In Louisville Mopeds are huge we have two huge riding groups: the Burbon Bandits (mopeds) and the Vesparados (scooter/mods) pretty interesting

I dig the custom peds, but I'm just too F-ing big to ride one more than around a parking lot. I'm 6'1 and 245ish....I'd look like a circus bear on a minibike!

Pedals = moped, moped with pedals removed = no-ped. Mopeds ride like motorcycles, legs around the bike, scooters ride like a lazy boy, legs in front. Most scooter purists don't like mopeds and most moped purists don't like scooters. Minus the all out brawling it's very mods vs rockers.

That orang 'cane is sick. I don't care how fast they are, those are some incredibly creative builds.

*This is why this board rocks. Everyone gets the coolness of the creativity that went into each one of those bikes, regardless of the speed.

loudest143
*had a solex. that thing sucked.

Back
Top Bottom