PISSED OFF!!!!

hecklejk

Been Around the Block
So.... I was supposed to be picking up a 77 KZ400 tomorrow, but the dude selling it decided to sell it out from under me tonight.... I mean WTF!! He didn't even give me the chance to outbid the guy who bought it... Now I have to find a new project....

JACKASSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Might be for the best, I've been in and out the biz for 2 decades plus. KZ400 stuff is hard to come by. Not as much swaps over from the common as dirt 440 as you would hope.

Scruffy said:
Might be for the best, I've been in and out the biz for 2 decades plus. KZ400 stuff is hard to come by. Not as much swaps over from the common as dirt 440 as you would hope.

Yeah, I know... just the principle of the thing that ticks me off!!

Believe me, I know what you mean. Lost out on an Excelsior a few years back when i still had money and my own shop. Got sniped on a 1950 Indian Chief that had been parked since the early 60s. Lost out on a free XS650 Special that needed some minor Mickey Mouse nonsense (owner fixed it and now wants $3500 for it).

Sucks monkey butt, don't it?

It sucks man. I feel for ya, but when your dealing with these old bikes (or cars, or anything really...), expect to run into assholes. It comes with the territory, unfortunatly.

That stinks man. well i'm off in a couple of hours to pick up my TX650, I don't even want to have the thought of something like what happened to you happen to me. heck I gotta drive for 2 /2 hours just to pick up the bike. If it happened tome after a 2 1/2 ride..... I don't even wanna go there.

hey Heck, where do you live? I have a KZ440 project I'd be willing to sell. I started to turn it into a bobber, but then I got my XS...frame its in now doesnt have a title, but I have a spare frame with good title for it. I live in NS, Can...so I'm not sure how close you are, but thought I'd throw it out there!

I know what it's like when that happens...been there a few times

cheers

Back
Top Bottom