THE coolest retro style helmet

Nanahan Man

Been Around the Block
Saw this at the Toronto bike show. European made and under $300
Leon, could you add the contact info from the card I gave you?
Thanks!

sweet! i got one like that off ebay. not my favorite helmet but it was a cool one to add to the collection.

l_2d6f0cf87e8a46519da7b8b526d1ae89.jpg

were these the ones that were on the back cover of the Nov/Dec issue of Motorcycle Classics...if so, I like 'em too...

Cool helmet, but isn't it against a law somewhere to put the word "Vintage" on a brand new helmet?

Yup - it's against Natural Law to put the word Vintage on anything - new or old.

Cover that up with a DTT Patch and you're back in the club :)

I've see that helmet in shops before (I'm from Europe). Pretty sure these guys can help you if you mail the:

http://www.goparts.nl/helmen.asp Their email adress is (I think) info@goparts.nl

Keep in mind though:
- The exchange rate between the euro and the dollar is going to make it expensive
- I'm pretty sure that those helmets are only for mopeds over here and not legal for motorbike use.

No need to buy from Europe. They are available here in Toronto and the price was something like $285.
I'm sure if we can get them in Canada, they are available in the US as well.
Once Noel is done the bike show, I'll get him to post the info .
If I wasn't a total "full face only" rider, I be havin' one right now 8)

mikeadamstattoo said:
lol, yeah mine doesnt say vintage anywhere on it. mine was also a measly $80 so i dont know how great it is
Thats a bummer Mike... I have the exact same helmet never worn still in the box for sale for $50...

Nanahan Man said:
Saw this at the Toronto bike show. European made and under $300
Leon, could you add the contact info from the card I gave you?
Thanks!

yep.. here is the dealer in TOronto:

Johnny Pag Motorcycles
5250 Satelite Drive, Unit 6
Mississauga ON L4W 5G5

www.johnnypagg.ca

Saw a cool helmet like that at the Novi, MI International Bike show ... but was a leather 8 ball design. Some good deals, but I didn't buy anything ... shoulda though.

Back
Top Bottom