MV Agusta RS150 1968

That sounds perfect for the tank. I was talking about the seat color though. It's too bad the previous owner recovered it already.

The seat to frame colour is not as bad in the flesh- the photo and /or lighting is making it looks worse than it is

Do you keep the extra speedo housing on the upper bridge or is the instrument housed in the headlamp shell?

The speedometer was an optional extra on this machine when new- it wasn't taken up by the original owner and there was a rubber blank in the mounting bracket (now missing).
There is no speedo drive on the wheel, but there is room to fit one if I machine a spacer and a pair of dogs to turn one.
I have ordered an electronic speedo of the correct diameter for the hole and I may try to fit a speedo drive from a virago to provide a signal/cable- if not than at least the hole is filled with a speedometer even if the needle is at 0

Dude ....so much awesome......I actually sold off my zx6r daily last year to go bid on one.....i was a few hundred away from owning it......anyways good luck with it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 339
Yours is not far off the mark....that original paint tank makes it special .....The one in the pic was built for the living room even has a 110 plug so you can plug in and turn the lights on....

Recent activity - dry built the machine so far- will disassemble for wiring and final set up.

Had the tank repainted and it looks fine- pity I couldn't have left it original but it was too poor

Attachments

• tank bike.JPG
    tank bike.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 442
  • tank1.JPG
    tank1.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 444
  • LHS bike.JPG
    LHS bike.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 465
  • rear.JPG
    rear.JPG