The UK General Election

Pwalo

Long time bike tinkererer and rider.
A call out to all those who share a platform of living bikes in the small group of rocks we call Britain.

Please either confirm my fears or deny my allegations that there is a bizarre attempt at outright media brainwashing concerning where we should put the cross.

I think we should take our country back the right way. It started here in Hull 375 years ago last sunday and that time it got messy when we denied the powers that be the right to the arms they had stockpiled in our town. (it's a city now (of culture) just)

This time you just have to put a cross in a box. Which way are you going and why?

Me, I'll be voting for the first time in 20 years and I'll be voting Labour in a pretty much safe labour seat so it makes not a shit of difference.

I'm shooting my mouth about it because maybe the word will spread to somewhere where it makes a difference and even more so maybe people will be encouraged to join in the debate and then use their cross in a box to change shit; maybe for the world.

Hashtag we don't need nukes #KimJongMay would strike first....... What the fuck are we doing......

Sent from my 8 bit nintendo controller using ones and zeros

Australians feel free to comment on this......

'Mercuns..... you have ruined democracy by electing trump..... well done, we're enjoying the show..... please don't blow it up before the shed people fix it :p

It was just a wee poke of fun hoping we all start fixing the world now before it all gets smashed up. The shed people are people like me. People who fix stuff because they like seeing stuff work right, not because there is a dollar in it.

Pwalo said:
It was just a wee poke of fun hoping we all start fixing the world now before it all gets smashed up. The shed people are people like me. People who fix stuff because they like seeing stuff work right, not because there is a dollar in it.

I like that.

Pwalo said:
People who fix stuff because they like seeing stuff work right …

Best of luck with the election!

Here in Oz we have our own collection of incompetents and reprobates to deal with.

Crazy

Ill be doing a postal vote for the first time this year, due to being away at university. Libdems for me as no Labour candidate has a chance in my local constituency.

Good man.... the policies coincide on many levels and a vote against the self-servatives is a winner with me. I hope the electorate engages, especially the younger voters, and really makes a positive change. I don't want the world run by nutters who would call a pre-emptive nuclear strike... that's just fucking madness. The sick thing is that the media is brainwashing the good sheep folk into thinking that not siding with this leaves our country defenceless.... Defenceless against whom I would ask..... I don't see any countries invading at the moment, or indeed in the near future.

May only called the election to try and maintain a majority before the 20 or so MP's charged with electoral fraud lose their seats and dissolve our present government.

Pwalo said:
Good man.... the policies coincide on many levels and a vote against the self-servatives is a winner with me. I hope the electorate engages, especially the younger voters, and really makes a positive change. I don't want the world run by nutters who would call a pre-emptive nuclear strike... that's just fucking madness. The sick thing is that the media is brainwashing the good sheep folk into thinking that not siding with this leaves our country defenceless.... Defenceless against whom I would ask..... I don't see any countries invading at the moment, or indeed in the near future.

May only called the election to try and maintain a majority before the 20 or so MP's charged with electoral fraud lose their seats and dissolve our present government.

That couldn't be more true. There is no benefit to having a larger personal mandate for Brexit negotiations, apart from making old King-Jong-May feel good about herself. I swear to god if I hear 'strong and stable' one more time....

I found this the other day. you might like it :)

Attachments

• strong and stable.jpg
    strong and stable.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 368
  • strong and stable.jpg
    strong and stable.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 365
This snippet it from a cartoon by First Dog on the Moon (a national treasure in Oz!).

While it speaks about our local breed it could apply in many places.

Attachments

• fdotm.JPG
    fdotm.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 600
Pwalo said:
Australians feel free to comment on this......

It doesn't matter who we elect. Their party will just out them after a year or so... our federal politics are a joke.

Here in the U.K. in my view there isn't any party worth voting for. For the first time since I've been able to vote, I cannot say there is a party I want to vote for. Sure it won't be Labour, they couldn't run a bath let alone the country.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

We have a very tense political situation all over europe now it seems. Shit is boiling in sweden, who has taken in over 160 000 refugees over the last few years with a population of 10 million, and is breaking down socially and politically. The natives are voting for the nationalist party at an unprecedented level next year. Who knows what will happen. Massive riots at least.

Back
Top Bottom