Fans,Bicycles,Stoves,Lanterns,Gas Pumps and whatever else you've Restored

DesmoBro

Busted Nut
shoulda taken a picture of it when it was rust.... but the resto was so quick!.... I guess it don't matter

Attachments

• fish work 041.jpg
    fish work 041.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 325
  • fish work 043.jpg
    fish work 043.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 344
  • fish work 045.jpg
    fish work 045.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 314
  • fish work 047.jpg
    fish work 047.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 337
Re: 1950's Vidrio Steel Fan I restored

not really a Big Arse project ....i guess it could have been tho.... Any idea's of how to attach the fan to my Helmet? Will that Add Horsepower?

Very nice. I have an odd obsession with old fans too. Maybe it's the insane danger of losing a finger that was completely acceptable back in the day.

Here is one my buddy and I found while cleaning out his basement. Sandblasted it and coated it and now we have an awesome new fan for the shop.

imag0078wx.jpg

sweet nice to see people using them instead of buying a Crap fan at walmart that will never last 60 years

I've got an old GE fan that would easily take your entire hand off let alone a finger or two. Will have to fire it up and video it. I think it's possessed.

You've insprired me to fix up an old 40's / 50's fan I have, think I'll do red white and blue!

Tim def get a video of it chopping a cucumber or something....Learn it's super easy to restore these hardest part is paint which if i do it again i'll get Only Rustoleum not Krylon (it sux and drips like water) but yea solder on a new cord, sand the blades ,paint and reassemble. on ebay people are asking around $150 for a restored one and like $10 for a rusty piece like mine was

NIce. i have a few old fans that i resto-moded.
IMG_9714.jpg

work in progress
IMAG0117-1.jpg

ooooo.....Resto Moded fans....Thats IT I'm getting more fans!!!

I had a hassock floor fan like this one that was handed down from my Grand parents to my folks to me... circulated air 360 degrees, frigging HEAVY!
Wish I still had it.... had to get rid of it when the daughters were at crawling age and wanted to stick their little hands in it. :mad:

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom