MAY 2015 - DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - VOTE!

MAY 2015 - DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - VOTE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Vote! Click on the pictures to open up the respective build threads.

Builders - let me know if you want a different image in the poll. Post up your pics and stories!

Tim said:
Vote! Click on the pictures to open up the respective build threads.

Builders - let me know if you want a different image in the poll. Post up your pics and stories!
My vote is in :)

Lovely builds, tricky one this. I like them all but for different reasons...mmm

Um, wait? How the fuck am I in the same BOTM as those other two bikes?! I mean, just having Junior on board makes me feel like being in the starting blocks next to Bruce Jenner! (And not just because of the transsexual thing, either!)

(Edit--seriously, it is humbling to even be considered...maybe I should at least throw up a pic that sort of shows the bike as a whole. Will try to take something a little more illustrative, but I am maybe hoping context brings out its best, lol. It's not impressing anyone through beauty...)

index.php

AgentX said:
The pain of talentless hackery cannot be soothed with sympathy votes, alas.

OK point taken, wished I'd have voted for one of the others now. :p

AgentX said:
The pain of talentless hackery cannot be soothed with sympathy votes, alas.
Hell I voted for you outright. I am impressed with what you have achieved considering the bike has been through 3 countries and built with limited resources.

Although the other two bikes are bloody nice. Joon-yah does some awesome work.

And well the other is an awesomely restored AJS. Who wouldn't want to ride that. Well apart from Bradj.

All great bikes and could be any one of them this month but have to go with Agent for 2 reasons ! One its a cool bike and i know hes someplace in the world and not in his own shop building it which has to be a pain ! Two ITS AT A GUN RANGE SOMEPLACE !!!!!!
Two out of 3 things i love so my votes in
Good luck to all

Back
Top Bottom