Gt750 classic

CrabsAndCylinders said:
You would have to bore the triple clamps to fit the 37mm tubes, no?

Yes, or fit the triples that came with the legs. IIRC, the width was the same, but obviously that should be checked. 35mm to 37mm is only 1mm to be machined radially and there's enough meat to do that.

More than one way to skin that particular cat, so to speak. Just don't tell our cat I said that :-X

That's the fun thing with this sort of project, once you start to think of other ideas, it's like a whole new light goes on and choices just keep presenting themselves. And the more innovative they can be if we don't feel constrained to keep it stock.

Found this site if it helps too. Gives all make and models tube diameter. http://ensaster.com/pics/thumper/fork-diameter-chart.txt
Unsure if I posted this before.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

All sorted after a day of pain. Even fixed the back lights high beam and temp sensor properly. So caught up with a few mates for a burn.
0a143b89f214bf0e74699441fc63f445.heic
6915156a7311908bc43303be9ea426b5.heic

Wow what a gorgeous looking bike! Done a cracking job

killerx said:
Very nice!
Did you ever find out what pipe that is?

Almost certain it's a Aussie made Bromlech pipe. Similar to a Piper but made Downunder.

You weren't riding this through Albion Park this morning were you? One flashed past the opposite way that looked suspiciously like yours...

Pete12 said:
You weren't riding this through Albion Park this morning were you? One flashed past the opposite way that looked suspiciously like yours...

Not me sorry mate I’m on the central coast not south coast. Be good to see another kettle getting around like mine but. You will have to snap a pic next time.

Back
Top Bottom