Flyer.

Minicafe

My other ride. Does 30 mph, 6.5 hp and yes it needs the wheely bars. I do have a trailer to match and I use it in the local parade with a kid in the trailer chucking candy. Lots of fun.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 297
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 324
I've been meaning to scratch the parts together to build a bar stool racer, now that I have seen this that may change.

'looks out the back window' hmmm kid doesn't use that wagon much anymore....

budlite282 said:
I like it...............let's see the trailer?

I actually used parts from my kids wagon for the parade. After the parades I'd put the parts back so the trailer is apart right now, but all it is is a wagon pan mounted on a trailer toung & axle with the wood sides and a pair of go kart racing wheels to match the wagon kart.

frogman said:
I've been meaning to scratch the parts together to build a bar stool racer, now that I have seen this that may change.

'looks out the back window' hmmm kid doesn't use that wagon much anymore....

I used a lot of parts meant for a barstool racer as well. BMI karts on the web has stuff for a decent price. I made 1 a-arm and then made a jig to fit it so I could make the other 3 the same way. The springs are from e-bay & are meant for mountain bikes. The rear axle, sprocket & hyd. Disc brakes are racing kart parts, the NOS tank up front is an old fire extinguisher full of lead shot for shot guns & welded shut. Very much needed to aid in steering. With the short wheel base & a live axle it can be tricky to turn at slow speeds. I should have built it with adjustable caster to aid in steering or use a actual differential. There is a wagon on the web that has one. Google wagon kart and you will see lots of different versions, I took a lot of the ideas I seen and tried to use them to make my own set up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 303
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 296
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 299
Back
Top Bottom