TATTOOs... Lets see what ya got!!..

Re: TATTOO's... Lets see what ya got!!..

CB350 said:
How can you deface your bodies in such a way?

Oh, and I will get pictures of mine and post them tomorrow! ;D
easy we pay some one else to do it for us ;D

Here's mine...

CatTattoo.jpg

locOleoN said:
LOL!!!... UR funny Karen!!.. ;D
You should check out ButterflyMethane's tat:

bm-2.jpg
karen said:
I saw that on the old board, didn't you get in trouble for that?

Loco is just a glutton for punishment...and then he wonders why he gets slagged all the time on this board. He's not a very quick learner!!! ;D

LOL.. yeah.. they both do!!.. LOL ;D

here's a few of what i'm wearing

the piston was drawn by me and inked about 14 yrs ago at West Coast Tattoo in Vancouver. i'll find a better pic. it's kinda fun.
Bettie was done at the same shop about 6 months after the piston. little under 4 hrs for her.

the celtic work was three of my ideas put together incredibly well by Wayne at New Moon Tattoo here in Ottawa. friggin 10hrs too.

Yellowducky said:
Here's mine...

CatTattoo.jpg

that wasn't a very nice thing to do to your cat. it'll attack you in the middle of the night one of these days when you least expect it..... ;D

karen said:
that wasn't a very nice thing to do to your cat. it'll attack you in the middle of the night one of these days when you least expect it..... ;D
cat? that aint noel with helmet and riding jacket removed? ;D

lol.poor noel.mus get cold in the winter n slushy season

karen said:

you promise?? ;)

at least that burn can be covered up. we've had corner workers out at the track wear their hat backwards, by the end of the day they've got this red burn line above their eyebrows, then a line of white skin, followed by a red patch right in the middle of their forehead. talk about goofy lookin'.

thats the true origins of the word redneck,its from road workers out in the sun all day,when the day was over they would go into the local bars and they would be know as the redneckers.
well apparently thats the case,dont believe me?ask don cherry ,thats where i got the story.

I guess in Darlene's case, she'd be "Red Belly".. or "Red Back"... LOL!!!! ;D
Im not to worried about getting a knuckle sandwich from her... LOL.. she never shows up at our meets anyhow!!.. LOL!!!

locOleoN said:
I guess in Darlene's case, she'd be "Red Belly".. or "Red Back"... LOL!!!! ;D
Im not to worried about getting a knuckle sandwich from her... LOL.. she never shows up at our meets anyhow!!.. LOL!!!

if you keep it up, I believe she'll make an exception and show up just for you. ;D

karen said:
if you keep it up, I believe she'll make an exception and show up just for you. ;D
WOW.. that would be flattering!! ;D

^ nice work indeed.

Anyone have some suggestions for my first tat? I was thinking something gear head related. Ill be going to Vegas for a conference in Nov and the GF wants to get tats when we are out there.

Fear My Twin said:
^ nice work indeed.

Anyone have some suggestions for my first tat? I was thinking something gear head related. Ill be going to Vegas for a conference in Nov and the GF wants to get tats when we are out there.

the important thing to remember is that a tattoo artist is an artist not a photocopier. Though many artists take pride in their ability to transfer images to skin exactly from the image you bring many more either dont have the ability to do that or have a style they work almost exclusivly in.

The guy I go to (LHCtatto.com) is able to do transfers more than decently but his real talent (the one I go to him for) lies in doing his style in the theme of your choosing. When I went to get that top one I told him what I wanted and how I wanted it basically set up, I left sizing, details, and font up to him and told him that if he thought it could work a better way to draw it up that way.

Take your time finding an artist (or in your case do research on who has a good rep in vegas) flip through their work books and pick the artist that matches your taste from the get go.

as for choosing a tattoo thats all you. my tattoos are all laden in personal meanings and hidden messages (that hand tattoo is taken from an etching of the shift patter off my old vespa, anyone who rides vintage scoots knows what that is and why it was put there. those who dont are tottally in the dark.) So heres my advice, think of something permanent about yourself and then think of different images that represent that. As long as it looks cool it wont matter if the meaning behind it changes and if 20 years down the road you dont think that way the tattoos meaning will change from its original idea to that of a direct memory to where you were and what you thought all those years ago.

cliff notes:
1. not all artists work the same way, pick the artist that matches your tattoo.
2. choose an artist that has a good rep outside his shop
3.you get what you pay for.
4. as long as it looks cool it doesnt matter what it means
5. dont fall to contemporary trends. ::cough::tribal::cough::

Back
Top Bottom