FLOAT TRIP RIDE!!! IL to MO

JRK5892

Over 1,000 Posts
ok ya'll, my buddies and i usually do a trip down to key west on the bikes every year... i am getting married this year so we will not be doing it (need the vacation days for my hunnymoon in greece)
anyway... instead... we are going to do seval weekend warrior type runs, some bigger than others... if anyone wants to go your more than welcome to join us

FLOAT TRIP RUN!
we are going to head out mid may, and float the Niangua River in missouri... it will be camping out... leave fri morning, float saturday, come back sunday... I am going to try and hook it up for a holiday weekend (if there are any) so we can do 4 days...
if you dont know what floating is, you get on a bus that takes you up river, then you bring coolers with a crap ton of beer and alchole and... whever else you may want to bring to make the float a bit more fun.... fill a bunch of rafts and float down river, it is a huge party on the water, always a good time, there will be several hundred people floating on any given weekend...

as said anyone that wants to join us is more than welcome, there will be a bunch of my friends in missouri meeting up wiht us as well... any kind of bikes are welcome of course as long as it runs and runs solid... if you are not into party'n then this i not the trip for you... if you want to go, just hit me up!

Back
Top Bottom