** ANY iPHONE USERS USING PING? **

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
Well anyone?..

If so, my id is: locoleon

oh.. and since we are on this topic, what are your fav apps?...

What the advantages of using Ping! over just regular SMS? I understand that it's free, but most data plans include unlimited TXTs. No?

My most used apps right now are Facebook, Epicurious and My Account (Fido). The Ebay app is handy when you're stalking listings.

Represto said:
What the advantages of using Ping! over just regular SMS? I understand that it's free, but most data plans include unlimited TXTs. No?

My most used apps right now are Facebook, Epicurious and My Account (Fido). The Ebay app is handy when you're stalking listings.

well the biggest advantage is that Ping runs all the time in the back ground.
Unlike all other messenger apps, (Or all iphone apps..for that matter), that "close" when you hit the home button.

Well that's not true. There are a lot of iphone apps that have push notification. The SMS messaging app, for example, uses push notification. As does any kind of alarm clock type application and most email applications.

Best app I bought was Sling Players, allows me to watch TV (Cable, Dish, etc...) live any where there is wifi only, it does not support 3G network yet.

Represto said:
Well that's not true. There are a lot of iphone apps that have push notification. The SMS messaging app, for example, using push notification. As does any kind of alarm clock type application and most email applications.

Ehhh. I guess you learn something new everyday....

My iphone app list includes:
Battery Magic
Ping
vMail xpress - send voice message to someone's email
FSS hockey
Paper Toss
Flight Control
Moto
Flick Fishing
Table Tennis
MX Mahem
iSniper
Sniper-X
isniper 3D
Snowboard
DoTheTon
Ebay
FAcebook
LinkedIn
Appulous - App store for hacked apps
Shazam
Cydia
WB CApture - captures white board notes
Doc Scanner
TOmTom
TOmTOm France
Live Cams

If anyone wants any of these let me know...

try ijiggles, it a ton of fun with pics of a hot chick from the front ;). you will see what i mean once you download it! ;D

Represto said:
3 ebay sniper apps!
There's a DoTheTon app?
Is your phone jail broken?

Jail broken and Unlocked...took me a whole 5 mins to do it...
I've got the 32gb 3Gs, version: 3.1.2 (7D11), Firmware 05.11.07

Actually, there isnt a DTT App... when you add it to your fav on the springboard, you get the DTT Logo on it.

How did you jailbreak it? I have the same version (well...not 32gig...that's fat cat territory).

How's appulous?

Represto said:
How did you jailbreak it? I have the same version (well...not 32gig...that's fat cat territory).

How's appulous?

its wicked... all apps are free.. ;D

Here's how I did it..
Step1 - Jail Break
http://www.redmondpie.com/jailbreak-iphone-3.1.2-firmware-with-blackra1n-rc3-9140079/

Step2 - Unlock
http://www.redmondpie.com/unlock-iphone-3.1.2-firmware-with-blacksn0w-9140082/

Step3 - Install HAckulo
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/archive/index.php/t-822030.html

Step 4 - Download all the apps for free until your hearts content.... or your iphone runs out of storage ;D

tWistedWheelz said:
try ijiggles, it a ton of fun with pics of a hot chick from the front ;). you will see what i mean once you download it! ;D

BAHAHAHAH..just downloaded it.. its awesome!!

There's an app for Kijiji and Craigslist. Zen Pinball: Rollercoaster and Let's Golf are good time wasters. Adobe has a free photoshop app which is cool.

Back
Top Bottom