** HAPPY BIRTHDAY DrJ..**

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN!!..

IMG_6541.jpg

I have an rare unplugged version of you singing "house of the rising sun" live, here some where...

Either way... Happy Birthday to The Man & The Legend... who started it all....

;D

wow it's amazing you don't really look that old. your like dick clark.

have a happy birthday man

Hey! Now that my (your old) XS is on the road, maybe I can start bugging you about Ol Glory there. Wanna see that thing at the Dice one night this summer ;)

Happy b-day DrJ - beacon of style, the undisputed champ of thick rimmed glasses and vintage helmets, king of poutine and master of ribs.

Tim said:
Hey! Now that my (your old) XS is on the road, maybe I can start bugging you about Ol Glory there. Wanna see that thing at the Dice one night this summer ;)

Happy b-day DrJ - beacon of style, the undisputed champ of thick rimmed glasses and vintage helmets, king of poutine and master of ribs.

YEAH.. and SCREW YOU HARLEY DAVIDSON!!.. We all know you Stole DrJ's LOOK!!...

Aw shucks guys, I'm touched. Every year I try to keep a low profile about my birthday but somehow Noel always blows the whistle. I actually forgot what day it was today until after I went for a fantastic ride and went for ice cream at Tom's. And Go, if you want to send something sexy of yourself to me, please feel free to do so :-* Tim, you've inspired me to go for Glory and finish the damn thing! I am definitely entering the twilight of my life. Joints are getting stiffer every time I saddle up. Might have to get a cruiser soon… not!

Lunatic said:
Dude! you were out with us today and didn't say anything!

Happy Birthday!

i know...wtf?? party at my place next weekend! ill see if i can get the fetish crew to come out and give him a spanking!! ;D

Back
Top Bottom