** HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR.J **

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dr J!!.. Heres to you dude!!!!.. ;D

[youtube=425,350]ucjq2Awypgs[/youtube]

locO leoN said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dr J!!.. Heres to you dude!!!!.. ;D

That video clip is a classic... like you Dr.J!! ;)

Happy B'day!

Drew

Happy B-Day Dr. J.

Mortikan, I'm not digging that picture. I love women especially when they're naked. But if I were to interpret this photo from an artistic standpoint, it asks the viewer to imagine themselves from the subject's perspective. So I'm sitting here thinking, this is what it would look like if I were a woman, had D cups, tan skin, long legs and were on a sail boat. And judging from the nipples, I'd say there's a slight breeze. Not sexy dude.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes but Noel is 1 day off. It's actually tomorrow. My mom had the decency to hold off one more day so I wouldn't suffer the indignity of being called an April Fool for the rest of my life. Mortikan, I dig the photo but those don't look like OEM parts to me ;D Cheers to MM and remember, ask not what DrJ can do for you but what you can do for DrJ.

APRIL FOOLS EVERYONE!!...

Ahhh.. before any comments about the "after 12" shit... notice that this was posted early in the morning...so its still Legit!!

;D

locO leoN said:
hey.. how come I dont get a "special" PM?

Do you really want anyone to answer that?
Though I think everyone would agree that you are definitely "special" Noel. ;) ;D

Happy B-day DrJ, even if it is foolishly 1 day early.

are you sure it's for real???? How do we know for all we know Dr.J goies into Denny's and tells them it's his birthday at least once a month just to get free food.
I don't know if we can trust you Noel. You just wait and see if any one comes running if you yell fire. HA

well dr J since it's really your day today here is another picture real this time just for you

Yes today is officially my birthday. Thanks for the pic Kyle, that is one stellar booty.

Happy Day DrJ! May you have food and raiment, a soft pillow for your head; may you be 40 years in heaven, before the devil knows you're dead ;)

More belated congrats, Amigo.

Stop by or call for your celebrity funnel o' beer and #46 decal-ed racing crutches!

All the best, Manno...

Back
Top Bottom