Motorcycle Cylinder Head Porting Sale!

joeyputt

The green flag sets me free
DWMS Racing Motorcycle Cylinder Head Porting Sale!

16 Valve Head $750.00 Save $450.00 off of our normal $1200.00 price!
8 Valve Head $700.00
4 Valve Head $550.00
2 Valve Head $350.00

This service include porting the intake and exhaust ports, port matching the intake manifolds, port matching all of the valve seats, and return shipping to the continental U.S. on most all aluminum ATV, dirt bike, and motorcycle cylinder heads.

We also replace, ream, and hone valve guides, cut three angle valve jobs, and install stainless or black diamond racing valves, racing valve springs, and titanium retainers, etc. and rebuild cylinder heads all in house! Please contact us for pricing of our additional services.

DWMS Racing is a Kibblewhite and APE authorized parts dealer!

www.dwmsracing.com
334-673-3747

Re: Cylinder Head Porting Sale!

Here are some photos of a 2004 GSXR 750 road racing cylinder head that I recently completed! I ported the intake and exhaust ports, port matched the intake manifolds, port matched all of the valve seats, cut a three angle valve job on all of the valve seats, installed new viton valve seals, a set of custom stainless steel valves that we had cut to our specifications for this head, titanium retainers, and racing valve springs!

Re: Cylinder Head Porting Sale!

RD350 cylinder head with speed holes by DWMS Racing!

Re: Motorcycle Cylinder Head Porting Sale!

Yes I would be honored to port your royal enfield heads brother and I will do the the pair for the four valve price. Please give me a call or email me anytime.

334-673-3747
joe@dwmsracing.com

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom