Today I learned...

I found out that the bike I just purchased 72 Suzi ts185 needs to be registered for $710.00 :eek: WTF! is there another way?

Man tha seems way outa wack. Was 130 for title fees and registration for my 450. Is 12 $ a year for tags.

Yeah I just paid 108 today to register mine. And that included 9.75% sales tax

rufio said:
I found out that the bike I just purchased 72 Suzi ts185 needs to be registered for $710.00 :eek: WTF! is there another way?

those sound like back fees to the state huh? I'll give info that I've heard of, but never experienced myself. supposedly there are those at the dmv that can waive these back fees...but you got to get to the right person on the right day and butter them up like a thanksgiving turkey....supposedly

I'll try to get to the DMV next week and seen if the buttering works. That's just ridiculous money for a pos bike that needs a lot of work.

Til that to build a bike you need a plan, tools and know how..... And i lack all.....

Verstuurd van mijn GT-P7510 met Tapatalk

...that a spark plug cap with 2 meg ohm resistance may cause a miss in the engine. Strangely, another item that was fine cold, but no good hot.

That building a kiln for lumber drying is a huge pain in the ass. Especially when the building you're building it in isn't anywhere near square and all seams have to be 100% air tight.
Fun.

That when your baby is born, all your wife's friends show up with food! Almost have to tie the fridge shut!

Learned 4 days ago, that an angry newborn can sound oddly like a moto GP race in both pitch and volume. Not as cool as it sounds at 3AM in a tiny bedroom!

Cookie said:
Learned 4 days ago, that an angry newborn can sound oddly like a moto GP race in both pitch and volume. Not as cool as it sounds at 3AM in a tiny bedroom!

Awesome!! ;)

TIL: Mosquitos love to bite me. So much that even when it is 90F in the desert, they find a way to live and feast off my blood.

... 2 things:
1: That when one has a baby, all one seems to learn is baby-related...

2: that if your baby is crabby and hungry, don't try to make her happy by rubbing noses. Baby will seek out and latch onto your nose!

Cookie said:
2: that if your baby is crabby and hungry, don't try to make her happy by rubbing noses. Baby will seek out and latch onto your nose!

mqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom