New Business Venture, I need you fools help

SONICJK

Reminds me of...me No, I'm sure of it. I hate him
I've started a new business/product line.
I'm making bluetooth speakers made from solid woods.
I think they are pretty damn cool.
These are some older photos of the prototypes I'll get new ones up soon with the newer updated versions.

Anyway, what I'm hoping is that you guys would be willing to follow us on Instagram (if you even do that shit) so we can start marketing and getting our name out there before we officially launch the product in early December.

@hardwoodaudio

I'll post up a website once I get it finished.
Not trying to sell anything here just hoping my amigos around here can help get the marketing off the ground.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416353784.687244.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416353784.687244.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 192
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416353793.976482.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416353793.976482.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 178
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416353819.786396.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416353819.786396.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 189
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416353832.227183.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416353832.227183.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 190
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416353852.969649.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416353852.969649.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 211
If I had any of those I would. But I avoid social media like the plague.

I might be interested in one though. What is the running cost. And can you fit a digital radio in there somewhere?
My oldman is after a new system that has bluetooth and digital radio.

Ichiban Moto said:
Beautiful craftsmanship. Will those work with my 8-track player? :-\

Ya know... someone as skilled as you could probably whip up an adapter in your workshop...

Just saying.

Brodie,
Pandora/spotify on smart phone ;)
The intro price is going to be 299.

Wangofree, we are releasing them at 2 shows in December in Chicago and Nashville, the plan after that is to run a kickstarter to fund another run of products. This run has essentially bankrupted me haha, having high end components made to my specs proved to be a pricey endeavor.

Thanks ichiban, that's what I'm going for!
They make bluetooth adapters so you can bluetooth your right track that way!

deviant said:
Speakers are lame. I get my music au naturale.

The crazy people talking in your head is not music.
Jesus we've been over this.

Haha. I look forward to trying some out. You know my work history and the crowd that goes with it. Anything I can do, let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool and I bet the sound is really good, Solid wood seems to have a different and my opinion better sound than the MDF and composites most speakers are made from these days, not to mention they look great too. If I ever get on instagram I'll follow but I do have 2-3 folks who may want to buy a set off you.

Maritime said:
Very cool and I bet the sound is really good, Solid wood seems to have a different and my opinion better sound than the MDF and composites most speakers are made from these days, not to mention they look great too. If I ever get on instagram I'll follow but I do have 2-3 folks who may want to buy a set off you.

Mike,
I spent months and months testing and tweaking using high tech microphones and such to get the best possible sound, so yeah they do sound nice 8)
I'll let you know when the sites up and they are ready for sale!

plagrone said:
Have you experimented with wood cones at all?

Plagrone,
I have, this was the design I liked best to launch to start with, assuming success with this model I've got a lot more ideas to put together!

I dig them. Pretty nice. Personally I like the logo but perhaps it should be on the side... less in your face. I like the clean look of the first one.

I'll follow it.

SONIC. said:
Mike,
I spent months and months testing and tweaking using high tech microphones and such to get the best possible sound, so yeah they do sound nice 8)
I'll let you know when the sites up and they are ready for sale!

Cool. My FIL is always looking for a way to add speakers to a room and my MIL is always looking for a way to get rid of them LOL. These are pretty enough she would like them showing, and if the sound is as good as you say, he'll want a set to link his phone too. What kind of power consumption do they have? He has a cabin with nothing but 12 volt and inverter and I can see him putting one of theses in for music if the draw isn't too bad.

Back
Top Bottom