Need a title?? Easy Peasy from the Great State of Maine!!

still helpin get bikes titled? Texas is givin me a hard time and the cheapest titling service I found quoted me $250 to get a full Texas Title in my name

808shadow said:
still helpin get bikes titled? Texas is givin me a hard time and the cheapest titling service I found quoted me $250 to get a full Texas Title in my name

That's actually not a bad price.Most places charge $450+.I'll let diesel450 chime in with his price as it's been awhile since I got my paper work.

Not sure if he is still doing this or not but I asked months ago and still havn't had a reply....Last time I talked with him he still had over 50 bikes registered in his name

I can still do them. I got tired of the bullshit. If you are serious I can still do the thing but its a pain in the ass for me and I charge a little bit for that. If you want it for $50 then I'm not your guy.

diesel450 said:
I can still do them. I got tired of the bullshit. If you are serious I can still do the thing but its a pain in the ass for me and I charge a little bit for that. If you want it for $50 then I'm not your guy.

What is the going rate? You can PM me or direct through email if that is easier. I am very interested!

coreyhass [at] gmail [dot] com

diesel450 said:

Yeah, also interested, but not if price is crazy like I've seen from some guys on other sites. What's your time worth to help out a fellow builder?

You should make an episode of your show just going to the DMV with 100 bikes to register to show us how much of a pain in the ARSE it really is.....Seinfeld did one waiting in line at a chinese restaurant...The DMV might make a good show
Just my 2 cents....I got a 1977 Ducati Desmo Sport 500 for you to title if your Down with my "pitch"

diesel450 said:
If you are having title woes I may be able to help. I live in Maine, a non title state, and I have had success helping people in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida and Mississippi to get titles for their bikes. Its actually pretty easy and totally legal and legit. Thank god for loop holes!! basically you "sell" me your bike and I "sell" it back to you. I can provide references.

PM me for deets

Can you help me register my antique car in Main ? I don't need title. Only valid (transferable) registration.

Lev
239-259-1651
levarten@gmail.com

God, yes I can still help! just pm me with info. yes, funny but it would be a tedious episode. Its addictive though, the feeling of fucking over all the other states DMV's!!

PM sent a couple days ago.

I agree with you on the cost going up. You're doing guys such a huge favor, and I think you should be adequately compensated for that.

Back
Top Bottom