Thinking of selling my Ace 125

Shakey456

Hi

After nearly 2 years and just over 1400 miles I am thinking of selling my '63 registered' Ace 125.

It's got a few mods : genuine chrome exhaust (full system) , OO racing rear shocks ; EGR blanked ; re-jetted ; front fork spacers fitted and also chrome mirrors.

Never been used in the wet and is in my opinion immaculate.

Reason for selling is that I have recently treated myself to a new Yamaha MT07 so the Ace is simply gathering dust at the end of the garage.

Obviously not many around so no others to compare it to price wise . I seem to recall one that has had a front end crash , bent forks etc went for c£950 on Ebay a few months ago.

I would like to get around £1100 for it. Does that sound reasonable ? Any less and I might as well keep it for trundling about on every now and again.

If anyone is interested in buying the bike then I can list pictures

Bike is located in Derby (UK)

Thanks

Hi, just registered so I could reply to your post. Been looking for one of these for a while myself. would be interested in seeing a few pics if you have any available. I have registered an email address so you should be able to send me some. Im in Liverpool, so would have to give some thought as to how I might get to you at the mo. cheers Dave.

Back
Top Bottom