Great looking site

Thanks - it's coming together slowly but surely. Spread the word! We've got lots and lots of bandwidth and storage space!

Kuyarico said:
The site is looking great. Nice work guys.

THanks Man!!...

Alot of it was Tim's hard work!!.. LOL.. Who would have guessed he had the talent??.. LOL ;D

Noel et al,

Great looking site. You guys have done a great job. I like the look of it, slick, well laid out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The combination is 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
That's the stupidest combination I ever heard in my life. That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage.

Thanks for the password for my login guys ;D

Jim said:
Noel et al,

Great looking site. You guys have done a great job. I like the look of it, slick, well laid out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The combination is 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
That's the stupidest combination I ever heard in my life. That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage.

Thanks for the password for my login guys ;D

Thanks guys...

Again, none of this would be possible w/o Tim & Heidi...!!... Wadda Team... wadda team!!.. LOL...Like in every team, there the guys who do all the work and always the 1 guy who just blabs about it!!... LOL..

Tintin said:
Noel keeps our post count high :)

Who's Noel? Oh you mean this guy
giuliari_jpg.jpg

I heard he was changing his name officially to Noelocomo Giuliari.
Noel phoned me the other day and said, "Its a noa cafea seata widouta da humpa. Watsa matta u."

Seriously though, this takes a lot of work, hats off to the job well done.

Back
Top Bottom