Looking for Tangible Inspiration

H.W. French

So now that I've got the bike ('81 GN400 rat) inspected and registered I'm beginning to look at all that must be done and/or corrected. The list is growing by the day. I've joined this forum and ChopCult for advice and interest. At this point I've gotten a little burned out on pics. Does anyone know of any events or "shows" happening this year in the Boise or surrounding area where I can get a look at some bikes and maybe draw a little inspiration? I'm not new to bikes, but I am new to the Bob/Chop/Rat scene. I know making mistakes is part of the education, but my budget for tuition is not unlimited.

i also have a 81 gn400 rat/bobber. i got it for $450 without even hearing it run. its def a project. i got it started and it was idling at 6-8 grand. the guy cut the exhaust and put a pod filter on it and i guess that messed with the airflow and now i dont know what to do.. wires and stuff everywhere...the battery isnt workin(no lights come on) and im afraid of trying to turn the lights on when i get it started bc its idling prob..

Back
Top Bottom