Now think about this for a second...

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
This is very interesting.. I got it from another forum... but consider this for a second...

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result.
This is not a trick question.

It is as it reads:

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

[Give this some thought before you answer]

Answer:

She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again.

NOw if you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath.
This was a test by famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer.
Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.

i thought there was going to be a punchline, thus being a joke. But I didn't think of the correct answer. So basically if one answers wrong, you are in fact correct, and if one answers correct, you are in fact wrong in a sense. Glad I was correctly wrong.

so if my answer was "because she found out it was the sister who killed the mom" does that make me over dramatic or something? ;D

obscene said:
so if my answer was "because she found out it was the sister who killed the mom" does that make me over dramatic or something? ;D

No.. it just means that you should spend less time watching Jerry Springer, Days of Our lives, As the World Turns, etc..etc..

HAHA! I said the sister killed the mother, not the sister was sleeping with the mother who cheated on her with the funeral guy!

Back
Top Bottom